Author Topic: WANTED - WORKING, GOOD CONDITION, NEC PC FX IN THE U.S.  (Read 307 times)

PC WILL

WANTED - WORKING, GOOD CONDITION, NEC PC FX IN THE U.S.
« on: July 29, 2006, 12:28:03 PM »
Hi,

I am looking to see if I can find anyone in the U.S. that has a working, good condition, NEC PC FX system for sell. The reason I am asking for the person to be from the U.S. is because of shipping (I got myself a working, good condition, NEC PC FX from Japan via e bay and I am paying $80.00 for the system & also $80.00 for EMS shipping!!!!). I am only looking for a 100% working system with it’s NEC PC FX Audio Video Cables, Power Cable, and Control Pad (Every thing must be in good, working condition). The NEC PC FX instruction book and box are not needed but if you have them that will be cool (I kind of do want the NEC PC FX instruction book, but if you have a working system that is in nice condition and you do not have the NEC PC FX instruction book, it’s cool I will buy the NEC PC FX without the instruction book or box). I do not want any games at the time just a nice looking and working NEC PC FX with it’s NEC PC FX Audio Video Cables, Power Cable, and Control Pad. The reason I want another system is because this one that I have now is in brand new condition (Every thing) and I want it for collecting not using, but this one that I plan buying will be for playing.

THANKS
PC WILL
 :wink:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: WANTED - WORKING, GOOD CONDITION, NEC PC FX IN THE U.S.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
Way to necropost, and with such a befitting and helpful post too.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »
Way to necropost, and with such a befitting and helpful post too.

You don't feel the benefit of his post?!?

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
Yeah this PC Will prick disapeared off the face of the planet shortly after this post.

A little history:

When I saw this post I PM'd him saying I had a PCFX in the US with 5 games all in excellent condition!!  He told me 'Great I will take it, I will pay $175 US' which included shipping for the LOT.

Then soon after he dissapeared!  After about a month of no replies on his part I put the LOT on ebay and got ripped off horribly!!  I sold my PCFX and all the games, with a few extra's..... :oops:  for only $80.  ( I was a ebay n00b and had like 8 stars and No Reserve)

My first ever auction and barely nobody bidded on it......... :cry:

Anyway, PC Will wherever you are, thanks for NOTHING!

Turbo D

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
man, that sucks. You should have just kept it  :(