Author Topic: Going rate for PC-FX?  (Read 4111 times)

tbone3969

Re: Going rate for PC-FX?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 11:40:25 AM »
I don't know... we let this shit go more than two years ago.  :lol:

I see.  I need to look at the dates on the posts more often.  It seems like yesterday you guys were ragging on me.  Oh the good ole days.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

xelement5x

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 05:17:19 AM »
I will give you a gold star for the necrobump though.  The months are close enough that if you're not paying attention to the years it flows well.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

turboswimbz

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 07:39:21 AM »
I will give you a gold star for the necrobump though.  The months are close enough that if you're not paying attention to the years it flows well.

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.