Author Topic: TOTALLY LUCKED OUT!!!<<oh my!>>  (Read 328 times)

Expio

TOTALLY LUCKED OUT!!!<<oh my!>>
« on: November 09, 2001, 11:36:00 AM »
I've been away from the turbo scene for several months now, untill last week.........as if out of a movie.....sunday morning my mom wakes me up at 9am and asks if i wanna go to a Swap Shop in Ft. Lauderdale, i say no, and she says that i have to stay and mow the lawn, so i decide to just go with her for  a while. While there i wandered off, i was offered several illegal weapons but i claimed i had no money, and finally stumbled to the 100th cloths tent that happened to have some electronics on the floor carpet. I bent over and the man asked what i wanted, i soon realized that there layin before me was a TURBODUO!!! it had the AC cable and a controller and inside the CD case laid LOOM!**WAS I DREAMING!>* no! i asked the middle eastern man "how much for the system?", his reply nearly gave me a heart attack, "uummm i sell you for $12 dollars".................*GASP!* i threw a 20 down in pure excitement, grabbed the Duo and such and ran back to the car, i waited there staring at the Duo for an hour while my mom tryed to haggle the merchants rug prices down...........the rest is VIDEO GAME BLISS!