Author Topic: WANTED NEC PC FX Games Will trade SEGA NAOMI Board with Game  (Read 262 times)

PC WILL

WANTED NEC PC FX Games Will trade SEGA NAOMI Board with Game
« on: August 09, 2006, 10:00:07 AM »
Hi,

I am looking for Super God Trooper Zeroigar (Tyoushin Heiki Zeroigar) and/or Kishin Doji Zenki: Vajura Fight, for the NEC PC FX. I have a working SEGA NAOMI Board (e bios, system board) with Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Fight 2000 (You will need a Power Supply Unit & Sega JAMMA video game converter and adapter IO board if you do not have a NAOMI Arcade Cab). I am up to trade this for 1 of these games (Super God Trooper Zeroigar (Tyoushin Heiki Zeroigar) or Kishin Doji Zenki: Vajura Fight). So if you are up for the trade just PM me or e mail me. Every thing works 100% and is tested before I post and will be tested before I ship out to ensure it is still in 100% working condition. I will like to do this with someone in the U.S. because of EMS shipping prices (If you are in California we can trade in person). But if anyone out of the U.S. is up for the trade let me know and maybe I will consider it, depending on what the EMS shipping price is to your country. (I will ONLY ship EMS if you are out of the U.S.)

THANKS
PC WILL
 :roll: