Author Topic: Are there RPG's on Turbo Grafx 16?  (Read 449 times)

Neo Geo Pocket color

Are there RPG's on Turbo Grafx 16?
« on: November 27, 2001, 09:27:00 PM »
Are there RPG's on Turbo Grafx 16?

NFERNO

Yes
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2001, 08:07:00 AM »
There are several actually.

possumtoy

Including but not limited to...
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2002, 02:42:00 AM »
Neutopia, Neutopia2, Dungeon Explorer, Bubblegum Crash (a digital comic really), Lady Sword, Double Dungeons(primitive3D), and Bonk RPG (if you can bloody well find it).

I reccomend Neutopia2.  Crappy name; great game.  Those seem to go hand in hand pretty often...

Good luck and pleasent gaming!

Expio

Re: Are there RPG's on Turbo Grafx 16?
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2002, 09:37:00 AM »
Order of the Griffon(HuCard), Cosmic Fantasy 2(CD), Exile(CD) Exile 2(SCD), Dungeon Explorer 2(SCD), Beyond Shadowgate-not traditional RPG(SCD), theres a ton of Japanese CD and SCD games as well.

Michaelino

Re: Are there RPG's on Turbo Grafx 16?
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2002, 04:31:00 AM »
come on guys, what about Ys book I & II.  What an rpg this game is... if you haven't played it yet then WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, PLAY IT MAN. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!! Edited by: Michaelino at: 6/29/02 2:38:32 pm

EvilAdol

Oh Hell Yeah!!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2002, 01:58:00 PM »
If you want 2D Shooters or Oldschool RPG's, look no further than the TurboDuo.

Theres tons!
For the Hu-card
Traditional RPG's like Order of the Griffon and Out Live(Jap) are great on the Hu-card.
Otherwise Action RPG' like Neutopia & Neutopia II are great too!!

for the better ones you need CD-Rom2 like Y's I&II, Cosmic Fantasy, and Cosmic Fantasy II.

FOR THE BEST YOU NEED SuperCD2!  its got tons of Traditional(Dungeon MasterTQ, Dragon Slayer, Might and Magic III) Action(Beyond Shadowgate, Y's IV(JAP), Gulliver Boy(JAP)... just to name a few!  Tons of others out there!

Anyway, L8r guys,
josh

PS:  Did you ever notice that the classic Dragon's Lair and Falcom's  Dragon Slayer sound the same when you say it fast?
hmm, oh well