Author Topic: Full PC-FX Set of Software For Sale  (Read 1879 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Full PC-FX Set of Software For Sale
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 02:19:16 AM »
Complete sets of collectibles can actually justify a premium, just as lots deserve a discount. But the driving factor is the market/demand for the subject and the PC-FX has never been popular and not only can so many games be found for next to nothing, the price range for the premium games is so wide that if price is a factor to a buyer, then they're better off just spending the day with a shopping list buying everything.

But let's face it, $2000+ is what collectards pay for hundreds of individual games today.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Groover

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 11:58:10 AM »
Wow, This would have been the only console complete collection I have. Although I never go for such a silly completionist collection. Someday I might pick up a PC-FX. I sadly don't speak or read Japanese. it is still cool.

elmer

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 12:18:11 PM »
Wow, This would have been the only console complete collection I have. Although I never go for such a silly completionist collection. Someday I might pick up a PC-FX. I sadly don't speak or read Japanese. it is still cool.

It's still on auction. $1,650 at today's exchange rate.

C'mon ... you know that you want it!  :wink:

xelement5x

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
Heck, I bet you could even talk to guy down a bit since it's been on there so long.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

blueraven

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »
Wow, thats super cool...

Dang.

Yeah you could probably offer him something for the lot and see if he bites.

I admit, I'm a bit sad that there are only 62 games for the system :(
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

xelement5x

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 03:10:33 AM »
Looks like the seller ran this as an auction near the beginning of December and it ended at 156,000 yen, which is about $1300 according to my calculations today. 

So, now we know the true value of an entire PC-FX collection!

Or you could buy this one from hit-japan and hate yourself:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-FX-COMPLETE-Lot-of-62-Titles-Free-Ship-NEC-Japan-Import-Game-pf-/311504500618
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

MNKyDeth

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 04:10:24 AM »
Looks like the seller ran this as an auction near the beginning of December and it ended at 156,000 yen, which is about $1300 according to my calculations today. 

So, now we know the true value of an entire PC-FX collection!

Or you could buy this one from hit-japan and hate yourself:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-PC-FX-COMPLETE-Lot-of-62-Titles-Free-Ship-NEC-Japan-Import-Game-pf-/311504500618

Well hey, that 20% discount they have right now only makes that $2800 instead of $3500 lol.