Author Topic: [WTB] Looking for a couple of TG16 games  (Read 580 times)

Samuray

[WTB] Looking for a couple of TG16 games
« on: September 28, 2015, 03:35:37 AM »
Hey guys,

so I recently missed out on a couple of TurboGrafx games, and since most of them seemed to be rather common, maybe I have a chance to find them again.
Looking for games in their cases but no outside cardboard boxes....don't really need those, the standard plastic cases would do just fine.

WTB:

Yo Bro!
Bravoman
Tiger Road
Victory Run
Boxy Boy
Devil Crash
Neutopia
Cadash
Keith Courage
Military Madness
It Came From the Desert
Somer Assault
Deep Blue
Time Cruise
Final Zone 2

If you have any let me know how much you"d want for them, and if you'd be willing to ship to Germany.
I had only one or two deals on here but I have positive feedback on other boards and on eBay so talk to me for details on that.

Thank you!
Samuray
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:16:53 AM by Samuray »

Samuray

Re: [WTB] Looking for a couple of TG16 games
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 09:36:00 AM »
Added "It Came From the Desert" since I missed the copy in the other sale thread, together with a ton of other games. :(

Well, always a chance someone here may have a game or two of my Want List, right?

Oh, and I added "Deep Blue" since I didn't get the other copy I mentioned in my initial posting after all.

Samuray

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 04:33:54 AM »
No one? Come on, guys....someone MUST have a few of those for sale....

tool

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 03:56:57 PM »
Victory Run and Keith Courage you can find for $10 each on ebay. Most sellers will ship to Germany.

Samuray

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »
Sure, but for those low-priced titles it would be best to find someone who can sell me a couple of those....otherwise shipping would be more expensive than the game. :)

And I like buying from forum members a lot more than from eBay in general, so there's that. Anyway, it does seem like no one is willing to part with any of these games. Hmm. Well, I won't give up yet.  :dance:

seieienbu

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 12:49:50 PM »
If you want a copy of Kieth Courage to play, I've got extras and can just send you one with manual sans case.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Samuray

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 12:54:06 PM »
If you want a copy of Kieth Courage to play, I've got extras and can just send you one with manual sans case.

Seriously? That would be awesome! I'll PM you!

tool

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 08:07:29 PM »
also keep in mind to find out if USA games are playable on Pal Systems since you are in Germany. Unless you have a US system.

Samuray

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 08:43:17 PM »
also keep in mind to find out if USA games are playable on Pal Systems since you are in Germany. Unless you have a US system.

Thanks for the pointer! However, I have a Turbo Duo with US/JP capability, and I THINK there never were any real PAL systems anyway. May be mistaken though.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 05:56:24 AM »
You are mistaken.  :P

PAL Turbobs exist, but there's no mystery about whether or not they play US hueys.  They do.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Samuray

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »

I thought PAL systems were an urban legend and that it was simply US consoles that were sold over here. Not that I cared back then....I don't think I was even aware of official systems in Europe. :)  Just bought that US Duo but was soon distracted by PSX and Saturn....unforgivable, I know, but I am making amends as you can see.  :D
And yes, I was late to the party, so to say, getting my Duo late in the life of SNES and Mega Drive.

Samuray

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 07:38:24 AM »
"Yo Bro!" added. How could I forget about that?!  :D

And I need to emphasize that I really don't need those outer cardboard boxes....would rather just have a lower price.

Thank you!  :dance:

Samuray

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »
Not many people seem to be selling TG16 games these days....well, at least not any of those I listed above. Well, I'll keep trying for a bit longer.
And I added "Time Cruise".

Thanks for reading! :)

toymachine78

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 10:20:43 AM »
You are mistaken.  [emoji14]

PAL Turbobs exist, but there's no mystery about whether or not they play US hueys.  They do.
PAL turd-bobs are ugly as Nullys mom, and should all be sacrificed to fix non-working real Turbobs [emoji16]

Edit: Necro is correct, no mystery, PAL turd-bobs take all insertions, just like Nullys mom [emoji13]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:31:50 AM by toymachine78 »

seieienbu

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 10:35:17 AM »
Not many people seem to be selling TG16 games these days....well, at least not any of those I listed above. Well, I'll keep trying for a bit longer.
And I added "Time Cruise".

Thanks for reading! :)

don't you hate it when your want list keeps getting bigger over time rather than smaller? :lol:
Current want list:  Bomberman 93