Author Topic: new person here  (Read 408 times)

etoychest1

new person here
« on: January 07, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »
Hi all--

Well, I'm new to the forum, as well to the whole Turbo arena.  In fact, my Turbo Duo system has not even arrived yet (crossing fingers and hoping for Friday).  

After becoming quite jaded on newer systems and games, I have begun a sort of regression into older games/systems, and first on my list was this system which was never able to own as a kid.  

All my ranting and talking about the system at home even has my wife (also an avid gamer) excited about it.  She's a role playing nut like me, and we are looking forward to getting the system in our hands so we can begin playing Y's 1 & 2.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to having conversations, even if they are somewhat virtual, with fans in my same vein.

In addition, if anyone feels the urge to waste some time, you can visit me over at www.etoychest.org.  Take care!

Etoychest

www.etoychest.org Edited by: etoychest1 at: 1/7/02 12:05:27 pm

trudesire

Re: new person here
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 03:19:00 AM »
Welcome to the site.  It is always good to see people with the love of the NEC systems.  Though this site is slated mainly for the PC-FX (Awesome system btw), there are a lot of PC Engine/Turbo fans that hang out here!

Feel free to check out my site as well: www.fotozplus.com/tru.html

after my next update, I plan on making new reviews (my old reveiws are gone for space reasons), also on my site is a very active message board.

I also have a page up where you can buy games as well.

I tried to visit your site, but I get a pae not found error.

Well, again, nice seeing a new face... May all your gaming excitement be enjoyed for years to come.

NFERNO68

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2002, 08:22:00 AM »
I second that welcome, and also sell/trade games for Turbo, plus just about every other one. Look forward to seeing more of you and hearing how things go with your new Duo.

quick@eaze.net

etoychest1

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 01:25:00 AM »
Well, I got the Duo from the Turbo Zone.  it worked ONCE.  ...and it never came on again.  The guys over at the Turbo Zone were very understanding thouhg, and I am shipping back today for a new system.  Nothin' is easy. :P

Etoychest

www.etoychest.org

<ps, I don't know why you got a page not found error.  The server may have been acting up when you visited.  Gotta love technology.>

trudesire

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2002, 07:39:00 AM »
cool looking site!  link worked this time.