Author Topic: Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana PS4 & Vita  (Read 11283 times)

Gredler

Re: Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana PS4 & Vita
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2017, 01:10:41 PM »
New Ys, heck yeah!

xelement5x

Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2017, 09:13:07 AM »
Yeah I'm good with the game for $32.

bartre

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2017, 11:50:01 AM »
What the f*ck is a glicee?
does it come with a lube for that price?

Gypsy

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2017, 12:45:36 PM »

"High quality art print"

No lube, it prefers to go in raw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gicl%C3%A9e

xelement5x

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2017, 03:38:12 PM »

"High quality art print"

No lube, it prefers to go in raw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gicl%C3%A9e

The name originally applied to fine art prints created on Iris printers in a process invented in the late 1980s but has since come to mean any inkjet print. It is often used by artists, galleries, and print shops to suggest high quality printing but since it is an unregulated word it has no associated warranty of quality.

Basically a big damn inkjet print.  I dunno why NISA does this, I bought their posters before when they were like $20.  I feel like they would sell more posters at $20 then massive inkjet prints at $250.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Gypsy

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2017, 04:12:37 PM »
Heh interesting.

And yeah it sounds like they went to the Japanese model on the art stuff. They probably figure anyone heavily interested will pay that much anyway. So they don't care about bulk of sales, but squeezing the most they can out of the most dedicated fans.

NightWolve

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2017, 05:37:28 PM »
Hey guys, stopped by to share this:
https://twitter.com/NightWolve1975/status/869766760362323968

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We now have a release date for the Ys 8 PC Steam port: Sept 12. To celebrate NIS America's snatching of the Ys series away XXXSEED, I decided I'll be buying 3 Steam codes, 1 for myself, and 2 for running a contest here! 2nd place prize will be a Steam or GOG code for Gurumin. I got the idea after reading on XXXSEED forums that some of their shill trollbags threatened to pirate Ys 8 under NIS to stand in solidarity with their precious XXXSEED, also it provides a way for me to make up for the boycott I was forced into given their shenanigans.

Anyway, yeah, I'll start the contest in Sept when it goes on sale. Anyone who wants to enter will just need a 200 post minimum here. Another FYI, when Elmer and SamIAm finish the Xanadu patches, I have an extra real copy of the first Xanadu I'll raffle off as well, along with prepatched CD-Rs of I & II. Xanadu raffle will likely be my first here unless NIS beat team elmer in Sept. ;)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2017, 02:33:56 AM »
Make Ys Great Again.  :lol:

The PS4 and Vita versions are also slated for a 9/12 release date, and Tokyo Xanadu is coming out at the end of June.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Gypsy

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2017, 03:14:27 AM »
Yep. I am anxiously awaiting my Vita copy. I actually just got a PS4, but I'm going to stick with the Vita pre-order because I am les cheaps.

Nice giveaway you have planned wolfy. Obviously I won't be entering since I'm buying the game anyway, but still, very nice.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2017, 10:57:39 PM »
Yep. I am anxiously awaiting my Vita copy. I actually just got a PS4, but I'm going to stick with the Vita pre-order because I am les cheaps.

Nice giveaway you have planned wolfy. Obviously I won't be entering since I'm buying the game anyway, but still, very nice.

Keep in mind, there's a lot more going on in the PS4 version.  New scenario's, bosses, & such that are not in the Vita version.  That put's the PS4 version over the top for me personally.  Plus, it's nice to play Ys on a console rather then a portable.

Gypsy

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2017, 12:12:43 AM »
Heh, I've got used to playing it on handhelds and PC. It kind of felt weird using a controller when I fired up Ys IV Dawn of Ys.

I'll probably buy it on GOG too, assuming it makes its way there. On a sale of course.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2017, 02:30:01 AM »
I'll probably snag it off GOG eventually as well.  It'll go nicely with the Ys four pack I got in that sale in Nov. 2015..... which I've still not yet downloaded, let alone played.  :oops:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

NightWolve

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »
Sorry guys, but GOG is apparently not NIS America's style...They keep their games under the Steam engine, probably for the slight DRM aspect... I'm pretty sure this is the case, but feel free to verify. The XXXSEED KKKlowns were good for mirroring a PC release on GOG and that "Humble store" which I'm not familiar with but yeah, not everybody does this...

Gypsy

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2017, 11:48:18 PM »
Good to know. I will now strongly consider getting the PS4 version, since I was thinking I could get the extra content with the PC version but I don't really do Steam.

Laughable if that's the reasoning, given that everything gets cracked in the end I would figure.