Author Topic: Can Pcenginefx beat all licensed TurboGrafx-16 games in 2016/2017? (115/135)  (Read 10621 times)

Opethian

Byron getting paid in the shade

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

grolt

Splash Lake
I'm a notorious strange man.

nodtveidt

Exile: Wicked Phenomenon

wilykat

Anything's possible but one of the rule was:
Emulators may be used, but no save states/frame skips/cheats are allowed.

I'm also guessing hacked CD or rom does not count as well?  There's a list of cheat on Krikzz forum for hacking ROM and a few CDs such as unlimited lives, invincibility, etc.

If the above did finish Exile 2 without cheating or reusing old save in a short time, then wow!!

jtucci31

Fantasy Zone 1cc!

This was the first PCE game I ever played so I have a huge soft spot for it :)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 03:45:52 PM by jtucci31 »

nodtveidt

Turrican.

nodtveidt

Dude... did you seriously just clear that in less than 48 hours even with all the grinding needed due to the WD glitch?  AND Camp California in that same time window??!

Camp California was one of my favorite games back in the day. I never lost my touch at that game, and I understand how to manipulate Byron so he platforms like a boss. Exile WP is the same deal. I spend the most time in the Spire Of Eternity, building up levels. The rest is just memory. I actually went through the Tower Of Souls without taking a single hit, and only took one hit on The Great Ark (from a floor wave attack) and one hit from the genie (charging attack, before his pattern settled). Turrican... same deal... favorite back in the day, I remember where everything is, which path to take, and when to use the buzzsaw or fire off special weapons.

lukester

Clear #12: Samurai Ghost 1CC

http://i67.tinypic.com/16ke6ax.jpg

This is a very fun and beautiful action game by Nowpro, the dev who brought you New Adventure Island, Bravoman and Jackie Chan.

Bardoly

Great job guys!
I was going to try to knock one out yesterday, but my boys and I ended up watching Robotech instead.
I'll update the thread this afternoon.

Punch

I'm trying as hard as possible to beat Space Harrier (without CNT), got as far as level 11 before the endless waves of static robot sprites got to all my 3 extra lives :(

gheebee

Beat Bonk's Adventure today. I somehow managed to get myself killed as I hit King Drool for the last time:

but it didn't seem to matter:

grolt

lukester you machine!  Here I was all excited to share my clear of Soldier Blade and I see you've long since slayed that this new year already.  At this rate lukester will be able to finish the entire challenge himself.
I'm a notorious strange man.

Bardoly

We have cleared 22 of the 134 total goal!

Updated first posts.

Punch

Since GOJIRA ate my save in 2015, I might as well start playing a new campaign of Might and Magic 3 again for 2016. That's going to be fun.

lukester

Clear #13: Galaga 88 (90)

1CC Highest Route on Normal, no turbo fire

Score: 1,085,280

http://i66.tinypic.com/14muh3l.jpg