Author Topic: looking for Game Of You ROM Conversion Tool  (Read 286 times)

PunkicCyborg

looking for Game Of You ROM Conversion Tool
« on: January 01, 2016, 03:01:36 PM »
I downloaded the software from the Game of You site and got the everything working but I dont have the ROM Conversion tool in any of the folders. I can't remove the headers from the ROMs so I just get a white screen. I know the flash cart is working because there was a rom on it already. Does anyone have this utility or is there a manual way I can remove the headers from the roms??
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:03:15 PM by PunkicCyborg »
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

PunkicCyborg

Re: looking for Game Of You ROM Conversion Tool
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
This might not actually be my issue but I tried multiple roms and am using a region modded Duo R. I tried both regions with the bytes swapped and not swapped.
I was able to get a US rom to load up with my consoles set to TG16 mode but still no JP roms
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:03:51 PM by PunkicCyborg »
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 08:29:04 PM »
This might not actually be my issue but I tried multiple roms and am using a region modded Duo R. I tried both regions with the bytes swapped and not swapped.
I was able to get a US rom to load up with my consoles set to TG16 mode but still no JP roms

What's your e-mail.  I have that thing sitting in a folder somewhere.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:28:52 AM »

What's your e-mail.  I have that thing sitting in a folder somewhere.
I'm good now, I figured out my issue was the flash card just doesn't like my USB ports and com settings with my win7 64bit laptop. :/ I've tried reinstalling the drivers and program and changing com ports etc and got it to load translated Wonder Boy which is good enough for me