Author Topic: **SOLD** PC Engine Beginner Superfan Package  (Read 433 times)

Jibbajaba

**SOLD** PC Engine Beginner Superfan Package
« on: February 23, 2016, 04:21:26 PM »
EDIT: THIS IS NOW SOLD TO A FELLOW GOODWILL-HATER!  I EXPECT HAT PICS!

Want to become a PC Engine Fanatic but don't know where to start?  This package will get you well on your way to being a TRUE PC ENGINE AFICIONADO.  $40 shipped (just $28 plus $12 for postage) nets you the following, shipped in an OFFICIAL USPS PRIORITY MAIL BOX:

Hyper Dyne Side Arms (CIC) - AMAZING CAPCOM HORI PEW-PEW ACTION!  Manual is a bit wrinkly.  Includes HuCard sleeve.

Valis II (disc and manual - no rear insert) - SIDE-SCROLLING ACTION PLATFORMING WITH SUPER-SWEET ANIME CUTSCENES, AND IT'S NOT EVEN A SUPER CD GAME!!  Our very own sunteam_paul has SHOWERED THIS GAME WITH PRAISE using phrases like "slightly crummy gameplay, but strangely hard to actually dislike."  CALM DOWN PAUL, YOU SOUND LIKE A VALIS FANBOY!!!

The Pro Yakyuu Super - REALISTIC BASEBALL ACTION FEATURING ACTUAL JAPANESE PLAYERS AND TEAMS!  There might be a spine card in there I guess, but I am too lazy to look.  But if you even care, you need to listen to Ron Jeremy and STOP BEING A COLLECTARD.

But that's not all!  Complete the look with an amazing NEW ERA 5950 "OBEY" FITTED CAP!  Let everyone know that YOU OBEY AND THEY DON'T!  CUT AHEAD IN LINES, EAT FRENCH FRIES WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT, AND STEAL YOUR NO-GOOD BROTHER'S H-A-W-T GIRLFRIEND!  Size 7 3/4 to accommodate your over-sized brain!  Even still has the sweet BLING BLING gold NEW ERA sticked under the bill.  NEVER WORN!

All this would easily run you INCALCULABLE SUMS at your local USED VIDEO GAME SHOP run by some guy who has to flip-gouge video games for a living because he FLUNKED OUT OF TRADE SCHOOL, but JIBBAJABA'S PC ENGINE PARTY BUS doesn't stop there! 

You'll also get a Monoprice PC ENGINE CONTROLLER EXTENSION CABLE.  This is the exact same cable being flipped on eBay for 1000% OF IT'S ACTUAL VALUE!!!  SIT BACK FARTHER FROM THE TV thus protecting your gonads so that you can REPRODUCE EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA. 6 big feet of EXTENSION ACTION.  That's 72 inches, almost 183 centimeters, or the length of over 18,000 GRAINS OF SAND!!!

Act fast because this package WON'T LAST LONG!!  N00blet market leeches need not apply!!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:58:09 AM by Jibbajaba »

blueraven

Re: PC Engine Beginner Superfan Package
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 09:01:42 PM »

Epic sales thread!

being flipped on eBay for 1000% OF IT'S ACTUAL VALUE!!!

It boggles the mind.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

ginoscope

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 04:55:15 AM »
Greatness thanks for the laugh been in constant meetings this morning and needed that.

Speaking of which I wonder if they would object if I attended the meetings with the obey hat lol.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 06:18:07 AM »
Speaking of which I wonder if they would object if I attended the meetings with the obey hat lol.

"There's a guy who's gunning for a promotion...", everyone would secretly think.

Ergot_Cholera

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 07:47:46 AM »
Greatness thanks for the laugh been in constant meetings this morning and needed that.

Did you remeber your sales projection charts?

Gredler

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 09:46:30 AM »
I wunt that hat, but not the cables or games. The hat is awesome!

esadajr

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 11:30:20 AM »
guess my brain is not big enough(7.5) for all this awesomeness

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Gaming since 1985

jtucci31

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 12:46:53 PM »
Now THAT'S how you sell something!

mickcris

Gredler

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 09:48:26 AM »
Justin Beaber makes that hat looks good
http://www.upscalehype.com/2011/04/justin-bieber-in-obey-hat-ymcmb-sweater-and-supra-skytop-sneakers/

Well played. Well. Played.

So should I delete my account and bail forever now, or later today after much deliberation and worry about my inclination to share a wardrobe element with the beebz. I am forever shamed.

johnnykonami

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 09:54:59 AM »
Phew.  I was worried TG-16 collecting had gone so mainstream I half expected him to be wearing a Bonk hat when I clicked.

mickcris

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 09:57:23 AM »
Justin Beaber makes that hat looks good
http://www.upscalehype.com/2011/04/justin-bieber-in-obey-hat-ymcmb-sweater-and-supra-skytop-sneakers/

Well played. Well. Played.

So should I delete my account and bail forever now, or later today after much deliberation and worry about my inclination to share a wardrobe element with the beebz. I am forever shamed.

LOL.  I think its probably ok.  that picture was from about 5 years ago. :)

Jibbajaba

Re: PC Engine Beginner Superfan Package - Price Lowered!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 02:43:30 AM »
Price lowered to $40 shipped.  Not going to go any lower than that.

shabba

Re: **SOLD** PC Engine Beginner Superfan Package
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 12:19:10 PM »
And you shall have them. Oh you shall.

EDIT: THIS IS NOW SOLD TO A FELLOW GOODWILL-HATER!  I EXPECT HAT PICS!

Want to become a PC Engine Fanatic but don't know where to start?  This package will get you well on your way to being a TRUE PC ENGINE AFICIONADO.  $40 shipped (just $28 plus $12 for postage) nets you the following, shipped in an OFFICIAL USPS PRIORITY MAIL BOX:

Hyper Dyne Side Arms (CIC) - AMAZING CAPCOM HORI PEW-PEW ACTION!  Manual is a bit wrinkly.  Includes HuCard sleeve.

Valis II (disc and manual - no rear insert) - SIDE-SCROLLING ACTION PLATFORMING WITH SUPER-SWEET ANIME CUTSCENES, AND IT'S NOT EVEN A SUPER CD GAME!!  Our very own sunteam_paul has SHOWERED THIS GAME WITH PRAISE using phrases like "slightly crummy gameplay, but strangely hard to actually dislike."  CALM DOWN PAUL, YOU SOUND LIKE A VALIS FANBOY!!!

The Pro Yakyuu Super - REALISTIC BASEBALL ACTION FEATURING ACTUAL JAPANESE PLAYERS AND TEAMS!  There might be a spine card in there I guess, but I am too lazy to look.  But if you even care, you need to listen to Ron Jeremy and STOP BEING A COLLECTARD.

But that's not all!  Complete the look with an amazing NEW ERA 5950 "OBEY" FITTED CAP!  Let everyone know that YOU OBEY AND THEY DON'T!  CUT AHEAD IN LINES, EAT FRENCH FRIES WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT, AND STEAL YOUR NO-GOOD BROTHER'S H-A-W-T GIRLFRIEND!  Size 7 3/4 to accommodate your over-sized brain!  Even still has the sweet BLING BLING gold NEW ERA sticked under the bill.  NEVER WORN!

All this would easily run you INCALCULABLE SUMS at your local USED VIDEO GAME SHOP run by some guy who has to flip-gouge video games for a living because he FLUNKED OUT OF TRADE SCHOOL, but JIBBAJABA'S PC ENGINE PARTY BUS doesn't stop there! 

You'll also get a Monoprice PC ENGINE CONTROLLER EXTENSION CABLE.  This is the exact same cable being flipped on eBay for 1000% OF IT'S ACTUAL VALUE!!!  SIT BACK FARTHER FROM THE TV thus protecting your gonads so that you can REPRODUCE EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA. 6 big feet of EXTENSION ACTION.  That's 72 inches, almost 183 centimeters, or the length of over 18,000 GRAINS OF SAND!!!

Act fast because this package WON'T LAST LONG!!  N00blet market leeches need not apply!!

-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.