Author Topic: WANTED: Super System Card 3.0 for U.S. TG-CD  (Read 283 times)

2X4

WANTED: Super System Card 3.0 for U.S. TG-CD
« on: September 05, 2006, 05:23:01 PM »
I have been looking for this on ebay and saw only one, it was available only for a short time at a staggering $150.  Does anybody have one they would like to sell or know of a better place to get one?
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

T2KFreeker

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »
Your best bet is to get the Japanese one and the converter, if you don't already have one. I have a card, but it is Japanese, so I don't know if you would want it. Again, it will work on your system if you have the converter. I would be winning to make a trade as well if you are interrested.
END OF LINE.

2X4

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 01:37:36 AM »
I would trade with you, but I probably don't have anything you don't already have or are interested in.  I thought about the converter+jap card, but I would rather have the u.s. card, just so my console is not anymore of a cluster than it already is.  but, I may end up doing thatanyway, since those are easier to find.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »
Quote from: "2X4"
I would trade with you, but I probably don't have anything you don't already have or are interested in.  I thought about the converter+jap card, but I would rather have the u.s. card, just so my console is not anymore of a cluster than it already is.  but, I may end up doing thatanyway, since those are easier to find.

Dude, do not always be quick to judge, I am actually missing quite a few games for the Turbo that I would like, so yeah, I just may be interrested in a trade. I will PM you.
END OF LINE.

2X4

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:35:16 PM »
Still looking for a U.S. 3.0 card, if anybody wants to sell one.

Vanquish

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 03:34:44 AM »
I suggest you to just buy a japanese console. You can play US CD games on it as well.