Author Topic: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!  (Read 22201 times)

NightWolve

Re: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM »
Jodi and the gang put up a SplatterHouse bootie special, only 10 were (or will be) manufactured (for now I guess).

You can inquire at https://www.facebook.com/groups/turboreproductions/

There will only be 10 available and they will all include something extra, you will have to wait and see what that is when the game arrives.

PM me if you are interested.

That HuCard is damn sexy, tempting, instant love when I saw it, heh! I can no longer admire bootlegs from the shadows or the closet, comrades! I won't live a lie! ;)

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2018, 09:05:49 AM »
Is it really necessary to do ultra limited runs of repros?

Is this artificial inflation of resale value that results from being extremely limited, just to appease collectors?

IMO have no problem with buying boots, but they shouldn't be treated as collectibles, but rather as a cheaper alternative to the genuine article. Extreme limited editions defeat this purpose.

Yes, I'm  :deadhorse: here, just adding my 2 cents. Been out of the loop for a while. Glad to have had the oppurtunity to pad my Hucard collection a bit with a few placeholders for the super-rares. Thank you Turbokon.  :thumbsup:

NightWolve

« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2018, 09:22:18 AM »
Well, a batch of 10 is what he'll have ready by October from what's fully stated. Whether or not he wants to make more, up to him, regardless of broader, voluntary effects that may have by collectors going "ga-ga" in the aftermath. I don't particularly care about imposing some "higher duty" to a guy working in his garage HuCard factory to demand he come out with a batch of 50 up-front or something.

For the last few years at the beginning of October I have made up a small amount of these Splatterhouse Chrome double case sets. CD+G sound track and Hu-Card. I am currently pretty far behind on game orders and repairs, so I have decided to take the orders now and that way everyone will receive them early October.

There will only be 10 available and they will all include something extra, you will have to wait and see what that is when the game arrives.

PM me if you are interested.