Author Topic: Sapphire Artwork  (Read 174 times)

benlefou

Sapphire Artwork
« on: May 20, 2016, 06:27:30 AM »
Hello, I'm currently in the process of modding my psx namco stick for use on the PC Engine and I am wanting to go with sapphire themed artwork.

So basically I need a hi resolution scan of the cover (300 dpi) I'm having a hard time finding any resources so thought I would ask you good people if you could help me out? I don't mind if it is a scan of the bootleg version.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

A PC Engine blog.

xelement5x

Re: Sapphire Artwork
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:26:57 AM »
I don't have originals, but I found the Sapphire inserts which had been put together for people to print out for the bootlegs. 

This may help: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7al7uuk7nf3ja98/Sapphire.pdf
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

SignOfZeta

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 07:40:26 AM »
There are higher resolution versions than stuff scanned from a 5x5 manual. Look for Mika Akitaka art book scans that cover this period.

benlefou

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »
Thanks for the help but the .pdf is too low resolution and I'm having zero luck finding the art book scans

A PC Engine blog.