Author Topic: NES classic  (Read 12503 times)

sirhcman

Re: NES classic
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2017, 08:50:58 AM »
All sold out. I still don't have one :(

Medic_wheat

« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »
I got the mega man bundle.

I wonder if I can return the helmet for a refund.

If not I'll sell it off.

Like I am sure many other people. Since think geek is owned by GS I wonder if I can go to a GS to return the bundled items I don't want.

sirhcman

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »

If not I'll sell it off.

Like I am sure many other people. Since think geek is owned by GS I wonder if I can go to a GS to return the bundled items I don't want.

If its anything like gamestop's return policies on bundles then no. Congrats on getting a NES Classic, I am jealous!

Medic_wheat

« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2017, 09:22:31 AM »

If not I'll sell it off.

If its anything like gamestop's return policies on bundles then no. Congrats on getting a NES Classic, I am jealous!

I double checked after the fact. Yep they put a disclaimer saying you can return the entire bundle but not individual items as it would be "cheating" WTF?

Guess I am selling a $90 mega man helmet to try and off set the cost. Maybe I should go to GS and try and pawn it off with them since they own think geek I think.

xelement5x

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »
Lol, you paid a scalper for the NES Classic, it was just a retail business. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

esteban

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2017, 09:59:26 AM »
NES Classic systems at ThinkGeek, bundled with stuff you probably don't want. (as of 3PM ET):
https://www.thinkgeek.com/nes-classic-bundles/?icpg=HP_Carousel_NESClassic_1

via Gizmodo:
http://gizmodo.com/thinkgeek-is-selling-a-fresh-stash-of-nes-classics-but-1796528902

Wow, what a desperate attempt to get rid of garbage nobody wants.

Damn. :)

Realizes I may have just offended someone who is wearing a Mega Man helmet whilst browsing the forums...

|    | 

bartre

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2017, 10:04:18 AM »
I wouldn't have hated the mega man pin set, but yeah.......

I'm 99% positive I've seen the rest of that on a clearance rack.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2017, 10:22:22 AM »
Lol, you paid a scalper for the NES Classic, it was just a retail business. 

Yes yes I did.

Still.

Cheaper then eBay.

Hell I saw a half price book store selling a Lois NES classic for $200. No box nada

Gredler

« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2017, 06:28:42 PM »
Pre orders went up and sold out super fast, and so it begins
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:45:15 PM by Gredler »

Lost Monkey

« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2017, 02:08:54 AM »

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Nintendo.ca didn't send out an email or anything - they just updated their site to show that 'pre-orders are available now from these retailers'.  None of the three retailers they listed even have a product page for this item.  Real smooth...

xelement5x

« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2017, 04:50:38 AM »

Yeah, preorders opened in the middle of the night so that any person with a reasonable normal schedule would never get a chance at them.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2017, 05:13:01 AM »

Yeah, preorders opened in the middle of the night so that any person with a reasonable normal schedule would never get a chance at them.

I know. How dare I not stay up past midnight on a random night for pre-orders. Lol. I tell you the eclips must have done a number on the release for pre-orders lol.

TelcoSurveyor

« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2017, 09:02:31 AM »
I'm going to have to stalk brickseek again for the SNES, aren't I?
I'm the Wind, Baby!

KingDrool

« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2017, 12:41:52 PM »
I'm at my cabin this week, so managed to nab a preorder at a rural GameStop. Online preordering was a f*cking disaster. Walmart sold out, literally, in thirty seconds. Target was nearly as absurd. And GameStop crashed and never went back up.

f*cking Nintendo...
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Gypsy

« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2017, 01:47:48 PM »

It's such complete bullshit, I just hope my amazon uk preorder is honored but I don't expect it to be.