Author Topic: Dragon Slayer : The Legend of Heroes 2 @ The Cosmic Fantasy Series  (Read 1246 times)

EmperorIng

Re: Dragon Slayer : The Legend of Heroes 2 @ The Cosmic Fantasy Series
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 05:49:34 AM »
Those games are pretty staid; would prefer translations of Sol Moonarge, Anearth, and Emerald Dragon instead.

On a side note: a translation patch for EVO: The Theory of Evolution on the PC-98 (46 Okunen Monogatari; aka the predecessor of EVO on the SNES) has just been released before 2016 was over. Hurray for obscure RPG releases!

Gredler

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 06:54:22 AM »
When youre done with these, please finish the bonk RPG for USM I just learned about that, and think it'd be rad of you finished it. Just putting it out there, thanks for your generous support and donation of free time!

NightWolve

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 09:10:10 AM »
Hey...uh, Happy New Year, Alagor! You're off to a great start for 2017! That's the spirit! ;)

When noobs attack... Heh. Well, I guess we charmed yet another visitor and I might've found his meltdown more proportional if this was done Necro style... I saw playful shitposting, nothing to rise to the level of making it personal.

Conclusion: Alagor is easily triggered and maybe that's something he should make part of a new year resolution to work on. :P

DarkKobold

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »
Hey...uh, Happy New Year, Alagor! You're off to a great start for 2017! That's the spirit! ;)

When noobs attack... Heh. Well, I guess we charmed yet another visitor and I might've found his meltdown more proportional if this was done Necro style... I saw playful shitposting, nothing to rise to the level of making it personal.

Conclusion: Alagor is easily triggered and maybe that's something he should make part of a new year resolution to work on. :P

He also swears identical to you... f**k.

Hey, you.

NightWolve

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2017, 09:19:15 AM »
Ah, the censoring of profanity you mean. Yeah, at least he was courteous about that. ;)

DarkKobold

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2017, 09:29:40 AM »
Ah, the censoring of profanity you mean. Yeah, at least he was courteous about that. ;)

Totally its your troll account, Night!
Hey, you.

NightWolve

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2017, 09:46:56 AM »
Ya know, total coincidence, but I was gonna rename him to Al Gore, was thinking the same as null, but I didn't feel I could make a good enough joke off that. I just went with wishing him a happy new year angle. Heh.

Arjak

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2017, 09:49:40 AM »
Calm down, cock body. Was just asking a question. You act like you freed us all from the Matrix. I didn't try to Catfish your mother so focus your nerd rage on someone else.

Hey CA-RRRAAAAZZZZYYY Dean, your mind is a soft trail of forgotten breadcrumbs.

And for the rest of you muppet-fisting f**k wagons; Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes 2, Cosmic Fantasy 1, 3, 4-1, and 4-2. Get on it. NOW.

If anyone here is acting high and mighty, it's you. Translations take a HUGE amount of time and effort, and you showing up, basically demanding that we drop everything and translate the games you want, then throwing a temper tantrum because we mildly teased and criticized you instead of immediately giving you your way, is not going to make things go any faster.

If you can't even handle such low-level teasing and mild criticism, then this is DEFINITELY not the forum for you.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 02:04:47 AM »
Calm down, cock body. Was just asking a question. You act like you freed us all from the Matrix. I didn't try to Catfish your mother so focus your nerd rage on someone else.

Hey CA-RRRAAAAZZZZYYY Dean, your mind is a soft trail of forgotten breadcrumbs.

And for the rest of you muppet-fisting f**k wagons; Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes 2, Cosmic Fantasy 1, 3, 4-1, and 4-2. Get on it. NOW.

I hope this is in jest.  If not, get f*cked.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

crazydean

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2017, 03:06:51 AM »
I've been on these forums for over a year and this is the first time I've been called out for being an a$$hole. I finally feel like I belong.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 03:36:25 AM »
I've been on these forums for over a year and this is the first time I've been called out for being an a$$hole. I finally feel like I belong.

Anyone that shits on Cosmic Fantasy and says they're not worth translating, is an a$$hole!  :twisted:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »
Yeah, I don't know what this thread is about anymore but CF 3 and 4 are in another universe compared to the crusty 1 and 2. I'm very interested in translations of these.

Gredler

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 08:58:34 AM »
Yeah, I don't know what this thread is about anymore but CF 3 and 4 are in another universe compared to the crusty 1 and 2. I'm very interested in translations of these.

The team is growing! Translation by the end of the year please!

SignOfZeta

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 11:35:58 AM »
Heh, I decided to learn Japanese instead. I'm super bad at programming.

NightWolve

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 01:43:14 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what this thread is about anymore...

What this thread is really about is that 2017 won't be all that different from 2016 and prior years here at PCEFX...

I love you a$$holes, you're my turbros, and always will be! Happy New Year!

#retro4evah #pce4evah