Author Topic: SUPER BOMBERMAN R opening cinematic (Nintendo Switch)  (Read 2200 times)

SGX Engine

SUPER BOMBERMAN R opening cinematic (Nintendo Switch)
« on: February 12, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
English and Japanese versions.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: SUPER BOMBERMAN R opening cinematic (Nintendo Switch)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 02:22:35 AM »
Heh, too cute.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michirin9801

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 04:45:58 AM »
Hoo boy, I recognise those villains! They're from Super Bomberman 2! (Or so it seems)
Very nice ^^
But umm... The English Dub is bad >w>

Dicer

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 05:20:30 AM »
Super lazy...

Gredler

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 06:03:17 AM »
Super lazy...

What makes you say that? Do you know who worked on it? I am not aware, but would imagine this was made by a single person in a week or two, and was probably a grip of work.

Dicer

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 06:32:04 AM »
Super lazy...

What makes you say that? Do you know who worked on it? I am not aware, but would imagine this was made by a single person in a week or two, and was probably a grip of work.

The whole projects smacks of "omg launch money" I mean I'm happy there is new bomberman, but the level of effort is obviously pretty low...

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 07:08:35 AM »
It's an opening cut scene for Bomberman, not the latest sequel to Final Fantasy or Ys.  What do you expect?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 07:31:13 AM »
lol, AWESOME!  I'm excited to pick this up at launch!!  YAY NEW BOMBERMAN!!

Dicer

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 07:38:56 AM »
It's an opening cut scene for Bomberman, not the latest sequel to Final Fantasy or Ys.  What do you expect?

I expect more effort or a lower cost, frankly...I'm fully aware it's not some grand RPG

It looks about as good as any mid-tier digital effort anywhere else, when they could have done more.

This REALLY should be a $30 title but again launch and all that....they will make bank because people will be clamoring for a second title aside from BOTW.

Anyway, it's Konami, so I'm kinda shocked we even got this at all.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »
It looks about the same as Bomberman Land, the last decent Bomberman game I played, also for a Nintendo system (GC). I'll get it for sure, assuming I'll actually be able to find the f*cking system in a store, which seems to be a huge problem for Nintendo lately. I was at my local Target the other day and they had one (1) Nintendo system in the entire store, some gaudy SE New 3DS. I don't know how they expect to move the mountains of DS and WiiU software they have sitting around with nothing to play it on.  I've still never seen a NES Classic.

TheClash603

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 03:43:25 PM »
It looks about the same as Bomberman Land, the last decent Bomberman game I played, also for a Nintendo system (GC). I'll get it for sure, assuming I'll actually be able to find the f*cking system in a store, which seems to be a huge problem for Nintendo lately. I was at my local Target the other day and they had one (1) Nintendo system in the entire store, some gaudy SE New 3DS. I don't know how they expect to move the mountains of DS and WiiU software they have sitting around with nothing to play it on.  I've still never seen a NES Classic.

I went into a Gamestop two weeks ago and asked about the NES Classic and all the workers laughed at me.  It was an audacious question after all, to ask to buy a video game system at a video game specialty store...

I have a feeling Switch won't be too hard to get, maybe not day one, but if it is like the Wii U they restocked quickly.  There is zero chance of another Wii phenomenon, so you won't run into that kind of drought.

TR0N

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 05:49:03 PM »

But umm... The English Dub is bad >w>
You could say lost in translation  :P :wink:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

sirhcman

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 01:45:24 AM »
I have a feeling Switch won't be too hard to get, maybe not day one, but if it is like the Wii U they restocked quickly.  There is zero chance of another Wii phenomenon, so you won't run into that kind of drought.

Did the Wii U even need a restock quickly? LOL!  Also this is Nintendo, they have been known to create an artificial "hype" by choking supply to retailers. I wouldn't be surprised if it is difficult to get at MSRP for quite a long time. They can't even make the stupid little NES Classics available at retail and we are nearly 3 months after launch!

Dicer

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
Girl in the start is dead cute, too bad the game is not...

TheClash603

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 11:35:10 PM »
Girl in the start is dead cute, too bad the game is not...

I don't speak Japanese, but I think those were both dudes.