Author Topic: After a long while I'm back  (Read 226 times)

ruinatokyo

After a long while I'm back
« on: October 09, 2006, 08:30:43 PM »
Aaron might remember me as ruina from some years back. I'm on my 3rd PC-FX system now. I just keep coming back to it, and now that my Japanese is good, I find the system to be more fun than ever.

I plan to do some things for what's left of the pc-fx community. I'll make some posts later about some of them.

One simple thing I plan to do is game reviews. I notice some reviews and overviews lack information or have misinformation. Maybe I can help clear some things up.

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
That would be great if you could do that because when I was new to PC-FX, it was very hard for me to find info for the games. Hell, it's still hard for me to find some solid info for PC-FX games.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

rolins

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 10:34:27 PM »
Yeah, more reviews on PC-FX games please. I know Aaron has posted alot reviews on this site but it's good to have different takes on them. Also, movie clips would be nice, I hardly know any other games aside from Zeroigar and Battle Heat.

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »
When I get a video capture card I plan to record some PC-FX game videos along with taking screenshots for my website.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).