Author Topic: All reproduction Turbo, DUO, PCE, and Everdrive covers are in stock  (Read 1873 times)

jelloslug

I have finished up my latest batch of printed parts and I have everything in stock!
Everdrive covers: $10
DUO card doors: $20
DUO-R card doors: $20
Turboexpress/PCE GT battery door:$25
Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair):$10
All prices are plus shipping and I will ship internationally.

MNKyDeth

Re: All reproduction Turbo, DUO, PCE, and Everdrive covers are in stock
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 07:34:21 AM »
Everything is pretty self explanatory except "Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair)".

Are these latches that fit over the outside of a cd-rom case to keep it closed?
Are they the little plastic parts when you push the button on the cd-rom part of the unit it releases the cd-rom lid?

Just asking for clarification as I will most likely slap myself later for a dumb question. :)

esteban

All reproduction Turbo, DUO, PCE, and Everdrive covers are in stock
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 07:50:16 AM »
Everything is pretty self explanatory except "Turbo CD-ROM case latches (pair)".

Are these latches that fit over the outside of a cd-rom case to keep it closed?
Are they the little plastic parts when you push the button on the cd-rom part of the unit it releases the cd-rom lid?

Just asking for clarification as I will most likely slap myself later for a dumb question. :)

The big black hollow plastic case that holds a TG-16+TG-CD+TurboTap+controllers+games.

Yes, that giant case—the two latches on it often go missing. I purchased a pair and they seem quite nice....(I have yet to fix my TG-CD case...I was going to...at some point...get to it...)

:)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 07:53:22 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

MNKyDeth

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 10:05:55 AM »
The big black hollow plastic case that holds a TG-16+TG-CD+TurboTap+controllers+games.

Yes, that giant case—the two latches on it often go missing. I purchased a pair and they seem quite nice....(I have yet to fix my TG-CD case...I was going to...at some point...get to it...)

:)

Ahh, very nice, thank you.

jelloslug

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 11:17:06 AM »

xelement5x

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 09:23:45 AM »
So the color for the RX is still not matched right?  Is that something you're still willing to do?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

esteban

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »
So the color for the RX is still not matched right?  Is that something you're still willing to do?

|    | 

jelloslug

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 05:52:06 AM »
If someone can provide me with a sample of the color I can match it (to the best of my abilities)

nicksama

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:38 AM »
i need to get an everdrive soon  :bonkthis: :cook: