Author Topic: Castlevania Drakula X  (Read 2712 times)

Lost Monkey

Re: Castlevania Drakula X
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 01:48:12 AM »
Received my Castlevania X today. Very happy with the condition. Tested my Duo R CD rom player for the first time and works flawlessly.

Introduction is in German? WTF? I was expecting to hear Japanese...
German reminds me of PC Engineworks. I hope this is not a bootleg made in factory from pro bootleggers

Take a look at the inner ring of your disc - it should look like this if it original. 

MrBroadway

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 02:38:25 AM »
I also bought one a few months ago from Hit-Japan with a $220 offer.  He was asking $300

It arrived absolutely mint.  I've always had good experiences with them.

Hit-Japan is one of those companies that will block you if they ever f*ck up your order. It's some real shit. That said, they have good prices, so...

Green Beret

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 02:47:37 AM »

Received my Castlevania X today. Very happy with the condition. Tested my Duo R CD rom player for the first time and works flawlessly.

Introduction is in German? WTF? I was expecting to hear Japanese...
German reminds me of PC Engineworks. I hope this is not a bootleg made in factory from pro bootleggers

Take a look at the inner ring of your disc - it should look like this if it original. 

Thanks, I will take look tonight when home

I also bought one a few months ago from Hit-Japan with a $220 offer.  He was asking $300

Hit-Japan is one of those companies that will block you if they ever f*ck up your order. It's some real shit. That said, they have good prices, so...

I am very careful with my communication with them. They do have good prices, ship next day and pack extremely well.

Green Beret

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 11:51:37 AM »
This is the same what is written on my CD. Hit Japan is selling original stuff. I had bought an original Metal Slug 2 for the NEO GEO AES from them in the past. I have sold it too though...

turboswimbz

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 01:38:18 PM »

For what it's worth:  I've had minor issues with them. they always fix it and then I just ask for an unban after a month or so when I wanted something else.  (granted all of my issues generally involved items less than $5) they always send a sorry stating that they have had issues with scammers.  as long as your nice in the communications I never had had too much of an issue.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Green Beret

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2018, 05:58:02 AM »
Wrong thread
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:03:58 AM by Green Beret »