Author Topic: Clearance, consoles and such for sale!!  (Read 460 times)

MNKyDeth

Clearance, consoles and such for sale!!
« on: August 20, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »
All these prices are Friends and family via PayPal or add 2% to the price if you don't want Friends and Family.
Prices include shipping in the lower 48 US only. Overseas people if interested please PM me and we can work something out.

Ok, just looking to get rid of my stuff as I am to busy to continue working on the consoles.

These are all works in progress in terms of being repaired. However the motherboards all have been fully washed and recapped. Each system has new 7805s and larger supercaps. They are untested after the recap so not sure if there are any damaged traces or audio issues.

I got out of work early tonight. I went through and was able to give a quick test to verify that the audio works on three of the black duos. Hucard and cdrom audio. It was a quick test using final soldier for a hucard and ys 3 for the audio disc. All systems have original lenses that were tested and seem to work ok. The shells are scuffed and a bit dirty as I have not washed the shells.

The other three black pce duos have not been tested yet. The duor works fine except there is static in the audio. Playing hucard or cdrom there is static. I tried changing to a different cable and had the same issue. So it will take some diagnosing and time to figure that one out. It's perfect for someone that is a do it yourselfer and wants a duor for cheap that might just need a little time to figure out.

PCE Duo Console with chinese power supply and a random controller untested, no AV cable = $150/ea

Duo's also have a 8pin din socket already on the motherboard for component or RGB mods. Works with a standard composite cable as well.

I have 6 duos and one Duo-R. Duo-R is not recapped and comes with original power supply. Otherwise the same price and random controller, no AV cable.
Duo-R Sold

PCE's = $30/ea (sold out)
Core 1 = $30/ea (sold out)
Core 2 = $30/ea (sold out)
2 Tennokoe 2 = $20/ea
1 IFU, includes power supply and 12' composite cable= $60 (sold out)

Duo-RX = $375 <-- Price reduced .... Pics soon
PC Engine Duo-RX, Includes original power supply, composite video cable, RGB Euro scart cable and one controller of anything I have in stock. Ave pad 3, Ave pad 6 or 2 button. The Duo-RX has been region and RGB modded. The shell had a broken post and it has been repaired. This console has not been recapped but works prefectly. Been using it the past two months personally playing various games.

BattleTaps = $15/ea (1 available)
Memory Base 128 = $20 (1 available)

HOP-M3 lenses = $20/ea (10 available)
KSS-210B lenses = $11/ea (1 available)

If interested about below items please inquire for cost and how many you want etc.
I have SPDT switches for region mods.
Boat rocker style and smaller slider style for the various consoles.

Region mod chips using the CBT3383 chip from Texas Intruments.

M51131L chips
4558 op-amps (New)
M5205 OKI chips
Digital NPN 50v 50MA bipolar Transistors (New)
4560 op-amps (New)

Duo, Duo-R and RX cd-rom lid switches. I think these also work on the Super CD-rom 2 units.
Not sure about the white and black cd-rom units for the IFU and original TG16. Never had to replace them so never really looked.

As I organize a bit more I'll post more stuff that I have.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:28:07 AM by MNKyDeth »

schweaty

Re: Clearance, consoles and such for sale!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
I will take 1 of the core 2s.  Pm'd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Gredler

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 10:09:16 AM »
PM Sent for some controllers and a core2 - thanks!

blueraven

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 12:09:06 PM »
pM Sent
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

esteban

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 04:53:26 AM »
My wife is going to punch me. Damn.
  |    | 

Beartruck

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 04:22:10 AM »
Sending you a PM.
"Only the Supergrafx respects the burden of too much choice placed on modern society!"

Groover

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 03:53:30 PM »
I would like a PCE. PM sent

Johnpv

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 01:49:12 AM »
Sent a PM.

esteban

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 04:21:08 AM »
Sent PM, comrade.

:)
  |    | 

xelement5x

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »
Is the HOP-M3 the one that is used in the R/RX?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

MNKyDeth

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 11:00:43 AM »
Is the HOP-M3 the one that is used in the R/RX?

Yes, the hop-m3 lenses are used in the TurboDuo, pce duo, pce duor and rx.