Author Topic: Looking to buy Radiant Silvergun, finally  (Read 379 times)

exodus

Looking to buy Radiant Silvergun, finally
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:10:42 PM »
Hey all. I've been putting it off for years, and it doesn't look like it's gonna get any dang cheaper. I used to have a friend's copy on long-term loan, but I gave it back to him and he sold it and now I have nothing :P

I was just in Japan and found it for 14,500 yen, which isn't bad, but is more than I want to spend, so I'm hoping to trade somebody for it, maybe with some cash on top. I'll get my trade list together here, but in the meantime I want to see if there's anyone who wants to part with the game at all!

Lemme knowww

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
Re: Looking to buy Radiant Silvergun, finally
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 04:04:16 AM »
If you are in the need for playing some RS right now, why not getting it as a downloadable title on Xbox 360.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

exodus

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 06:25:26 AM »
I guess because it's the saturn version that has that extra A*life-style thing where you can raise the hidden animals you catch! I know it's silly, but I want the full package  :P

Digi.k

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 08:47:53 PM »
I guess because it's the saturn version that has that extra A*life-style thing where you can raise the hidden animals you catch! I know it's silly, but I want the full package  :P

O_o are you sure you not getting the a-life mixed up with Nights?  In Radiant Silvergun you find hidden dogs but afaik you don't do any raising.

exodus

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 08:54:03 AM »
It's not exactly an a-life thing, but you can collect all 30 dogs and get a top breeder ranking, and they've got their own section in the game, and all that! So... yeah :P