Author Topic: Interest check: Airsoft...  (Read 302 times)

in99flames

Interest check: Airsoft...
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:45:18 AM »
Anybody here play Airsoft or interesting in playing Airsoft? I was thinking of selling my all equipment(guns...vest..bbs...batteroes...chargers....pads....etc) basically a set that would get someone going and they wouldnt need to buy anything else.

Then again if someone in the NH area does play.....id be interested in starting again.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
Re: Interest check: Airsoft...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »
No interest, but I remember good times in Italy 2004 on a graduation trip. Imagine about thirty to forty students getting their hands on cheapo airsofts in Pisa at daytime, and then playing war on the two hostel floors at night.

Lunatic fun.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Mishran

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:52:02 AM »
I play quite frequently and have a friend looking to start. What have you got. A list and pics would be helpful.

in99flames

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 06:47:13 PM »
ill list it here...you literally dont need to buy anything else. Throw on a long sleeve shirt or two and some pants(maybe a cup) and Youd be all set to go. I am out at the moment and im doing this by memory so I am sure i am forgetting some details like brand names and quantity. I will correct this as needed when I can verify it at home. I can do pictures as well but not until Saturday Evening when Im back.

Airsoft guns:
- H & K G36CV in black. Full auto or semi auto. In original box and manuals. Has electronic blow back and 2 or 3 high capacity magazines(approx 450-475 rounds each). Foldable stock for CQC. 350 spring installed(to make it indoor legal). 400 stock spring in box. Have LiPo battery and charger  ****I loved this gun. Its pretty reliable, well made, and accurate.
- KJW M1911 all metal with Blow Back. Can use green gas and CO2. I have 1 CO2 mag and 1 green gas mag. In original box with manuals. Also have pistol carrying case with mag pockets ***This thing is fun to shoot

Equipment:
- mask...very high quality with excellent antifog visor ill have to check brand. Have 3 diff color attachments. 90 dollar mask.
- Black molle tac vest
- hard foamed neck guard.(this has saved me countless times from a painful hit in the throat. You dont feel anything with it. Just the sound of the bb)
- padded forehead bandana guard
- hard padded tac gloves
- neck harness for carrying G36CV
- thigh pistol holster with 1 mag pocket
- 5000 brand new biodegreadeable bbs.
- some CO2 canisters
- green gas can(still plenty left)
- brand new circular zombie target for practice. its like a goo panel. You shoot at this sticky thick gel and it traps the bbs. Dont reuse the bbs but it saves the mess of picking them up and potential ricochet.

I think there is more....l have to check. Both are high quality guns. All the equipment youd need. Yes its all been used but its all washed and everything was kept in great shape. Both guns are competition legal.

Over 600 worth of equipment(at the time I purchased it).

Id still really like to play.....but I dont know anyone where I am and dont know where to go.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:49:55 PM by in99flames »
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)