Author Topic: gone  (Read 349 times)

HuMan

gone
« on: November 13, 2017, 02:41:47 PM »
No noobs, no leeches, Canada and USA only, Paypal only, I reserve the right to discriminate.

White PC Engine console, includes controller, an AV modded Tennokoe II adapter, Legend of Hero Tonma (loose) and Shada (loose). Console works great aside from the RF modulator per usual with these systems. The console has received a re-capping by me as well.

$100 USD shipped to USA and Canada

Console and Tennokoe 2 sold for $60 USD shipped, controller and games not available
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 11:33:42 AM by HuMan »

Gypsy

Re: FS: PC Engine white console bundle
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:15:41 PM »
What goes bad with the RF? All units I've had (admittedly not many) have been fine so I'm quite curious.

Oh and nice bundle.

HuMan

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:48:41 PM »
The RF seems to be B&W for me. there's been quite a few on eBay with a bad RF modulator.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 05:37:50 PM »
Good luck with the sale. That white PCE looks sexy, even with the backpack attached, ready for a vacation through North America.
Regarding the RF issue, could it be there are differences between NA RF and JP RF signals that make them incompatible on some TVs? No clue, I'm just guessing.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

HuMan

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 06:01:15 PM »
Ok the truth is I tried a USA RF modulator, gives a weird B&W picture and I never bothered to put back a JPN modulator because I had wanted to AV mod this PCE at some point, but then I got the AV modded tennokoe II adapter and here I am today. I have a PCE Duo so I don't need this white PCE anymore.

If someone really wants me to, I can put back a working JPN RF modulator.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I re-capped this white PC Engine.

xelement5x

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 04:42:34 AM »
White PC Engine is white!  Good luck with the sale, it looks nice.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story