Author Topic: FT/FS Games I'm not playing  (Read 280 times)

turboswimbz

FT/FS Games I'm not playing
« on: November 23, 2017, 07:00:21 AM »
These games are just sitting here so I'm putting them up for offers I'm not looking for much for any of these.  (most only a few bucks each) Will give preference to people buying lots/multiple titles.  PM me with offers or trades.

All games with Case/Manual and game unless specified. 

Note: All games are CDs except for Sinibad.  All games are not really English friendly. 

Also, have a gold disc CDR. I don't have the drive to make CDRs anymore. free toss in with any game(s)

Comics / Dating Sim

3 X 3 Eyes
Tanjou Debut $4 (scratches damage to front of case) - SOLD
Dōkyūsei 
Sotsugyō: Graduation
CAL II

RPG

Dragon Slayer Legend of Heroes 2 (NON-English map only, otherwise complete. not sure if the English map was standard, seen some with it, but this is how I received it)
Sinibad  - SOLD $4
Burai II  (Damage to jewel case - chips)
Dragon Knight II (center spindle damaged)
Monster Maker  - SOLD  $4

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:23:06 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

turboswimbz

Re: FT/FS Games I'm not playing
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 02:05:03 AM »
Few games sold.

no reasonable offer refused on these games. They need a home where they will be played every now and then.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:06:43 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.