Author Topic: Moving - Interest check FS/FT odds and ends  (Read 1086 times)

turboswimbz

Moving - Interest check FS/FT odds and ends
« on: November 26, 2017, 01:41:42 PM »
Gauging interest in these. photos on request. otherwise, these are going to E-bay. Open to offers. Shipping is to continental US/CA.  Shipping elsewhere done on individual transaction, will make as cheap as possible.  Please understand shipping is high due to cost rising over the past few years.  A small package cost > $5 to ship. 

N64 Console Only.  Good Shape. No controllers or AV cable  - $25 Shipped (saved from a dumpster, cords etc. were not to be found)

SNES Console Only. NO cords/controllers.   Good Shape. - $35 SOLD (Saved from an attic going to be thrown out, no cords etc.  May be able to find some if you really need em')

NES MANUALS:  (Take whole lot for 30$ shipped, prices broken down below on the lot, ,

Ninja Gaiden 3  20$
Hogan's Alley      2$
Operation Wolf    2$
Metal Gear          2$
Platoon               2$
Shipping             2$
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:36:54 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

nopepper

Re: Moving - Interest check FS/FT odds and ends
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:06:51 AM »
SNES Console Only. NO cords/controllers.   Good Shape. - $35 Shipped (Saved from an attic going to be thrown out, no cords etc.  May be able to find some if you really need em')

Is that a 1 chip console? If so, I'll take it and will pay you extra as a finders fee. ;)

turboswimbz

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 07:52:34 AM »
SNES Console Only. NO cords/controllers.   Good Shape. - $35 Shipped (Saved from an attic going to be thrown out, no cords etc.  May be able to find some if you really need em')

Is that a 1 chip console? If so, I'll take it and will pay you extra as a finders fee. ;)

I'll try to check and let you know.

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

Gredler

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
Danm I am too slow, I might be down regardless if it's a one or two chip - I don't know the difference - but my Snes is a launch model that is about 5 different colors with chips and cracks and a game card slot that works about 30% of the time on the first try. Doesn't help when I was a kid my mom let a candle melt all over it somehow hahah

sirhcman

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 10:41:05 AM »
NES MANUALS:  (make me an offer, Saved from the same attic as the SNES)

Ninja Gaiden 3
Hogan's Alley
Operation Wolf
Metal Gear
Platoon

I would be interested in all of these. Let me know what you are thinking on a price

turboswimbz

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:45:16 AM »
Photo's added of the SNES. 

1 member already PM'd me about if he isn't interested I'll reach out in the order of people interested in the thread.  Note this is not a 1-Chip. it's an earlier U23 model.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:06:19 AM by turboswimbz »

turboswimbz

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 11:00:47 AM »

Ninja Gaiden 3
Hogan's Alley
Operation Wolf
Metal Gear
Platoon

I would be interested in all of these. Let me know what you are thinking on a price

I am not quite sure how to price the Ninja Gaiden manual the only ones I can find are on eBay starting at $40.  which seems rather high to me.  And the game is rarely sold with just the manual accompanying it.  So I'm just going to say $35 shipped for the lot, with the understanding that the majority of that is the Gaiden manual. (hopefully, these guys are going to finally make it back home to a game!) If I'm way off I'm sure people will let me know.     

sirhcman

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 11:16:24 AM »

Ninja Gaiden 3
Hogan's Alley
Operation Wolf
Metal Gear
Platoon

I am not quite sure how to price the Ninja Gaiden manual the only ones I can find are on eBay starting at $40.  which seems rather high to me.  And the game is rarely sold with just the manual accompanying it.  So I'm just going to say $35 shipped for the lot, with the understanding that the majority of that is the Gaiden manual. (hopefully, these guys are going to finally make it back home to a game!) If I'm way off I'm sure people will let me know.     

Any pics? :)

turboswimbz

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 11:17:35 AM »
I have some company at the moment, but I'll get some up tonight.  all are in good shape but used.

sirhcman

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 11:20:18 AM »
I have some company at the moment, but I'll get some up tonight.  all are in good shape but used.

No worries whenever you get around to it. Pictures of the front/back covers would suffice

turboswimbz

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 02:20:13 PM »
MANUAL PHOTOS.  LEFT BIG FOR ALL THE DETAILS. and I'm lazy.

nopepper

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 02:40:04 PM »
Photo's added of the SNES. 

1 member already PM'd me about if he isn't interested I'll reach out in the order of people interested in the thread.  Note this is not a 1-Chip. it's an earlier U23 model.

Thanks,

Thanks for checking and replying.

I'll pass on this, as I already have a non 1 chip console.

@Gredler - In case you care, the 1 chip consoles have much clearer RGB output than earlier revisions, at the expense of some compatibility issues. Don't think it matters if you are using composite or SVideo, but for RGB, the difference is very noticeable.

turboswimbz

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 02:42:49 PM »

Thanks,

Thanks for checking and replying.

I'll pass on this, as I already have a non 1 chip console.
[/quote]

I figured as much.  If I come across one, I'll send ya a PM.  There is a place by me that has quite a few in stock.

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 03:38:37 AM »
Also, GIANT MOTHER f*ckING PICS!!

That is all.

xelement5x

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 04:07:55 AM »
Solid price on that SNES for sure.  I'm assuming the N64 is just a black/grey one? 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story