Author Topic: WTB sealed brand new Pc engine games  (Read 3206 times)

pixeljunkie

Re: WTB sealed brand new Pc engine games
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 03:37:05 AM »
I can sympathise with peoples feelings, but if collecting makes him happy I can’t really argue with that. He has just as much a right to disagree with us, as we have a right to disagree with him.

Not a fan of this argument. I feel it's OK to disagree with people when a universal truth contradicts them. I can't sympathize with holocaust deniers or flat earthers...because they are just wrong. Same goes with collecting sealed games - it's wrong

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 03:56:27 AM »
I can sympathise with peoples feelings, but if collecting makes him happy I can’t really argue with that. He has just as much a right to disagree with us, as we have a right to disagree with him.

Side topic: I assume collecting sealed Hu Cards is a terribly risky proposition. The vinyl sleeves would almost certainly be melted on the plastic. In addition, I’ve found that removing the sleeve sometimes takes part of the artwork/paint with it. :/ You'd probably want to open the games and remove the sleeves as soon as possible. But that's just me.

Translation: it's okay to collect sealed games.... but don't keep them sealed.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

turboswimbz

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 08:03:50 AM »
Him, Henry and (well at one time Adol) have pretty much the three biggest collections I've seen.

Do I resemble that?  I guess.  It's ok to love PCE however you want. 

You can't hate on "cardboard love" and hate on "emulator love" at the same time.  Turbo love of all kinds has its place.

Good luck to your hunt Kisaku.

I'm personally at the point where I am trying to be a Turbo archeologist and find the different variants released.  It's cool to find a new variant, and surprisingly it still happens. 

Not to that extreme!  but your variant collection is amazing. so many turbo sticks

I love a good PCE stick

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 11:50:45 AM »
buying games and not playing them is like getting a girlfriend and not banging her.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 11:35:04 PM »
buying games and not playing them is like getting a girlfriend and not banging her.
Quote of the month.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

turboswimbz

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 01:03:08 AM »

I believe this is called a wife
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 07:55:41 PM »
Dearly beloved
 We are gathered here today
 2 get through this thing called "wife"

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

kisaku

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2018, 02:23:20 AM »
Haha you are really intresting.
I played many games in my life (about 2500 games) and now i play really few cause i don't like new games so much. But cause i played pce games when i was young, now i want only collect them as a "museum". I keep my used loved games for sure , don't worry. I will keep about 100 used games and all 700 sealed.

Mr.Nec

SignOfZeta

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »
How rich are you? Are you dynastically wealthy, like you never had to work for anyone or do you have a token job, where “work” is just another term for managing your own estate? How much equity do you think you can conceal in your various collections of things? Do you think it will work or is it likely that you’ll have to flee to Russia? How did they eventually get your parents?

[This may sound hyperbolic but if he’s *not* that rich then he’s a f*cking idiot for blowing his money on childish crap (no, not the games, the shrink). If he *is* that rich then, good news, he was already hated long before he came here and I starting ragging on him.]

kisaku

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 01:35:21 AM »
I am not so rich as you say, but i can afford them :)
And i can live normally.... i don't see the point of what you are saying. Collecting at high level is not an easy thing :)

gex

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »
Ahhhhhh, yes the italian sealed NEC guy. I think my local stores done da dealz with you before

ashrion

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 10:23:40 PM »
Sorry, error ^^
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:29:48 PM by ashrion »

kisaku

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 11:12:57 PM »
updated!