Author Topic: 'The Complete PC Engine Guide Book II' By Richard Gibbs - Interest Check:  (Read 2096 times)

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
Este, good to see you back! :icon_cat_stoned:

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

TheClash603

Now we just need JAPJAC and all will be well with the world/forum.

blueraven

JAPJAC`s TFP Fanitsu Capcom Power System CHANGER Definitive Resource is the first extensive and only competent expose in English on-line is here!:

(Under the TFP Features section):

http://www.japjac.proboards.com/

Wait... You're still here?

I thought all of us embarrassed you the point where you self-deleted. You came back as a guest?

You realize that there are about 4 recurring JAPJAC jokes about how bad your posts are. And nobody I know, knows or cares WTF that Capcom thing is you always claim to be the worlds expert on. Hubris is not welcome here, especially among the people who actually know what the f*ck they're talking about.

The first time, I thought you were a spambot account your formatting was so bad. The second time, I couldn't believe you came back for more abuse, and now I'm kind of dumbfounded because none of this shit was postulation, you actually are still hocking the same bilge you were a few years ago, and as a person who, in my 20's worked as a music promoter as an actual job, working for an actual record label, getting actual checks, I fail to see how you're doing promo for anything.

Please self-delete. Oh wait you're still a guest.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
No, he's not here.  He self-immolated on February 22nd.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Vimtoman

JAPJAC`s TFP Fanitsu Capcom Power System CHANGER Definitive Resource is the first extensive and only competent expose in English on-line is here!:

(Under the TFP Features section):

http://www.japjac.proboards.com/

Wait... You're still here?

I thought all of us embarrassed you the point where you self-deleted. You came back as a guest?

You realize that there are about 4 recurring JAPJAC jokes about how bad your posts are. And nobody I know, knows or cares WTF that Capcom thing is you always claim to be the worlds expert on. Hubris is not welcome here, especially among the people who actually know what the f*ck they're talking about.

The first time, I thought you were a spambot account your formatting was so bad. The second time, I couldn't believe you came back for more abuse, and now I'm kind of dumbfounded because none of this shit was postulation, you actually are still hocking the same bilge you were a few years ago, and as a person who, in my 20's worked as a music promoter as an actual job, working for an actual record label, getting actual checks, I fail to see how you're doing promo for anything.

Please self-delete. Oh wait you're still a guest.

Wow .... Do feel better now.

esteban

Slowly, but surely, trying to get back into the swing of things.

:)
  |    | 

NightWolve

We may be losing estebano to Twitter and FacialBook now... ;)

esteban

We may be losing estebano to Twitter and FacialBook now... ;)

Hey!

This was true when you posted... I was being scientific: 100% FacialBook and 0% faves.

Just to see what pros vs. cons were

(And to answer the age-old question: can anything provide what pcefx offers?)

A: No, not all all. Nothing can come close to providing what pcefx offers.

|    | 

NightWolve

Glad you're back, we need more around here with your personality. It's conceivable you could've helped diffuse the situation we're in, but what's done is done.

I was lost more to Twitter to be honest last couple of years. I got bored with the format of Facebook and I dunno why but Twitter for some reason became more appealing. Partly because it's built so well around your phone, the Twitter app that is, and browsing is easier.

There's less sense of community though but it's a different experience, you can follow people you like, get a different sense of them where they can just be themselves and talk about whatever.

esteban

Glad you're back, we need more around here with your personality. It's conceivable you could've helped diffuse the situation we're in, but what's done is done.

I was lost more to Twitter to be honest last couple of years. I got bored with the format of Facebook and I dunno why but Twitter for some reason became more appealing. Partly because it's built so well around your phone, the Twitter app that is, and browsing is easier.

There's less sense of community though but it's a different experience, you can follow people you like, get a different sense of them where they can just be themselves and talk about whatever.

Yeah, that is something I agree with: each platform has certain “use cases” that it excels at and I can see how—for certain situations—one platform is easier/better/etc. than the others.

I still don’t understand Twitter.... ha!

|    | 

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
I only use twitter in guest-mode to check for any disruptions in public transportation.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no