Author Topic: WTT/WTB: CAW's wishlist  (Read 285 times)

blueraven

WTT/WTB: CAW's wishlist
« on: March 14, 2018, 01:48:06 AM »
CAW

I've never posted one of these lists; I've been lucky enough that ppl have reached out here every time I've said I needed a game so here goes. also, I plan on continuing that policy  :mrgreen: 8).
Also, I have no interest in bootlegs or repros, I'd like to support the original developers if possible so this means no PCEFarks, and with sincerest apologies to turbokon I'm looking for originals after 25 years of appreciation. I want these games to play, not collect dust on a shelf. It's kinda shitty that I have to say that now and make my intentions clear, but here we are and to each their own.

Cash or Will trade for Mod Services, I can do full electolytic or SMD cap replacements, region switches, LED mods, RGB amps, laser replacements, or just get your old system back on the road with a spot repair and a trim pot adjustment for the laser. Please go to the repair section for my resume; I did the laser replacement guide, the White PCE RGB thread, and a few others. I'm a gargoyle in chat, and you can ask me questions there too about repairs. Thanks!!  :mrgreen: 8) 8)

WANTED:

PCE games

Case & Instructions Only:

Tour of Hell - Jigoku Meguri
Magical Chase
Shinobi
Shubibinman

Hu-Cards/CD's (any condition, complete preferably)

Valis 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-37
Valkyrie no Densetsu
Tiger Road
Exile
Wataru!
Dead Moon
Rayxanber 3 (Not 3 Raisin bars Dan)
Monster Lair
Coryoon
Tatsujin
Genji Tsushin Agedama
Blue Blink

Genesis complete.

Master of Monsters
Sparkster
Earthworm Jim
Phantasy Star 2-4?

SNES loosey unless noted.

Legend of Mystical Ninja <-------
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Area 88
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy 6 (MUST BE LOOSE, my cousin stole it out of the box for coke money no joke.)
7th Saga (Can be complete, loose pref. Cousin, again)

PS1 complete
Lomax (US, or EU)
Tenchu 1 & 2
Bushido Blade
Tobal No.1

PS4
That Oddworld Limited Release, I was about an hour late to get it and it was sold out.
Not expecting anyone to have this.

That's about it!! Thanks in advance for your interest!!

And now, a wild Tatsujin for good luck

CAW

[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol