Author Topic: Interest Check Selling Boxed PSP, Lunar Sega CD disc only, Nights Disc only  (Read 472 times)

turboswimbz

Gauging interest here before evil bay or face da book. Long Story Short - I  Need cash so selling off any duplicates I have. Not a sob story, just tightening up the old belt as they say.  PLus I want the space back for stuff that gets played, didn't realized I had duplicate stuff. 

1) PSP is the 1001 version.  the box has some wear but the system is in very good condition, has original paperwork, ATV game, and lords of dog town movie, 1GB stick in the system and original charger.

2) Lunar "Silver Star" Sega CD 

and

3) Saturn Nights in good shape.

Best offers take em.  PM me if interested.  Low ball responses and un-reputables may not be answered.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:45:20 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

exodus

ah man, which lunar!?! just for my personal curiosity because I had to buy a loose eternal blue that seriously arrived *today* because my buddy had a spare case/manual.

turboswimbz

ah man, which lunar!?! just for my personal curiosity because I had to buy a loose eternal blue that seriously arrived *today* because my buddy had a spare case/manual.

oops my bad silver star.

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

turboswimbz

POst updated will try to get photos up

exodus

yeah, should do photos since there are three lunar silver star disc covers! I have that one, but best of luck with the sale!