Author Topic: Does anyone have scans of the Zenki manual? Or a list of moves at least?  (Read 2457 times)

fernan1234

I can't figure out how to pull out all the special moves. I assume that they are listed in the game manual, but I don't think I'll be able to find/afford a complete copy of this game.

Thanks to anyone who can provide scans or at least info.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I can scan mine for ya, fernan, but it'll take me a couple days.

Hi

Yes, button for make the attack.

Thanks you.

Stick to Fighting Street threads, troll.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

exodus

I'd be curious to see scans as well!

fernan1234

Thanks Necromancer, that would be great.

It would be great if we could put together a collection of manual scans for PC-FX games, at least for the best ones. Like videogameden does for PC-Engine and other systems. Especially with how expensive some of these games have been getting.

I'll try to do scans soon of a bunch of games I'm getting in the mail next couple of weeks.

fernan1234

Thanks again Necromancer! I saw your scans today, they are nice and clean. This is how you share the wealth, folks!

We really should try to upload as many manuals as possible in a repository to make preservation easier. Is there a way to add manual scans to the pcfx world section of the website?

xelement5x

Thanks again Necromancer! I saw your scans today, they are nice and clean. This is how you share the wealth, folks!

We really should try to upload as many manuals as possible in a repository to make preservation easier. Is there a way to add manual scans to the pcfx world section of the website?

Esteban has hosted a lot of scans on his site: http://www.tg-16.com/

There are also some scans on the site of nullity he who must not be named...
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

fernan1234

That's a good repository but for PC-FX it only seems to have manuals for the system and for two games (Battle Heat and Team Innocent). That's not gonna cut it.

Will need more info on that mysterious nullity site.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
D u o p h i l e . c o m is whatchoo want.  I don't think nully has PC-FX stuffs, but that doesn't mean he can't/won't add them.  Same with esteban, though; I'm sure he'd add whatever he could get.

esteban

That's a good repository but for PC-FX it only seems to have manuals for the system and for two games (Battle Heat and Team Innocent). That's not gonna cut it.

Will need more info on that mysterious nullity site.

I’ll add any decent scan, especially if you have raw scans + pdf

:)
  |    | 

LadyJane

Re: Does anyone have scans of the Zenki manual? Or a list of moves at least?
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2019, 10:59:48 PM »
I can scan mine for ya, fernan, but it'll take me a couple days.

Hi, I'm collecting some diffferent materials related to Zenki, can you please repost the scan or link to where it is?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 12:53:59 AM »
I'm searching for 'em.   Did anyone else (xele?) download and have them handy?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 01:33:24 PM »
I found it!   :mrgreen:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3x17n6629we8vkc/Zenki.pdf/file

Thanks for sharing this!  I've actually never really attempted to learn all of the moves as I just blast through as far as I can get every time I play it!

:boom:

Mathius

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2019, 12:18:52 AM »
Thanks Necro!
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406