Author Topic: For Sale: Falcom Nayuta no Kiseki Limited Edition for PSP $25 shipped in the US  (Read 828 times)

xelement5x

Falcom Nayuta no Kiseki Limited Edition for PSP $25 shipped in the US

What you see is what you get (minus the rug)

This is the Japanese limited edition release and it comes with PSP Game, Box, Character Pouch, Drama CD, Flier

Very fun game, a lot like Ys in my opinion.   I played through the translated version and am almost done.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:40:08 AM by xelement5x »
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
I've played through this one too.  'Tis a great game and plenty long; you'll be getting your money's worth.  :mrgreen:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

NightWolve

Not a bad price for a Falcom import and there's a fan translation for it.

Johnpv

I would have gotten this if it included the rug as well............in all seriousness I just got this a few months ago on Necro's recommendations.  Just haven't had a chance to dig into it yet.

xelement5x

Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

xelement5x

NightWolve

Still can't find a new home for these Falcom goodies huh ? I'd try the Falcom or Old School JPRG groups on Facebook.