Author Topic: ElkinFencer10 BST (Insert witty title that stands out here; buy my games)  (Read 3233 times)

ElkinFencer10

Re: ElkinFencer10 BST (Insert witty title that stands out here; buy my games)
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 04:27:59 AM »
Added some 2600, 5200, and 7800 games

NightWolve

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »
Hey Elkin,

That's cool, no worries... We have a tradition of "reseller roasts" when someone drops a Sales thread and sometimes they've gotten abusively out of hand, but I do wish to prevent that in the future as it has chased folks off the forum who then spread an unfavorable reputation of us all which does no good in the long run even for the temporary satisfaction it might've given our trollish tendencies...

It goes both ways, if an ignorant seller marks something too low upfront, most potential buyers aren't gonna question it, they'll grab it quick. Hypothetical: Grandma finds some old consoles, HuCards, whatever else, etc. in her basement that the kids long ago left behind with Magical Chase and decides to have a Garage Sale to get rid of it all, pricing everything in a box at $5 bucks a pop, what will most of these guys do if they are lucky to spot it ?? They'll buy it quick, period, most aren't gonna stop to say, "Hey, umm, did you know you could throw that up on eBay and fetch $3000-$7000 bucks ?"

Anyway, good luck on the sales, and thanks for being a good sport on the roasting! :)

BTW, I appreciate that you filled out your forum profile, makes it look more personable which is why I added all those profile fields, including social media links - hope you stick around to contribute content as well.

ElkinFencer10

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 12:26:07 AM »
'sall good.  I teach high school, so I'm no stranger to being roasted.   :thumbsup:

ElkinFencer10

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 04:37:21 AM »
Updated to reflect changes in game availability.

Gypsy

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 09:21:59 AM »
Gameshark (it's finicky, but it works)

I feel like this is every N64 Gameshark, provided they work at all. So damn finicky.

Divine Sealing (NTSC-J) [fairly certain it's a bootleg)

This is an unlicensed game if you didn't know. So is it a bootleg of an unlicensed game? That would be kind of hilarious.

ElkinFencer10

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 07:21:15 AM »
This is an unlicensed game if you didn't know. So is it a bootleg of an unlicensed game? That would be kind of hilarious.
lol, I was actually given that game a couple years ago as a birthday present and had never heard of it prior to that, so I actually didn't know.   :lol:  Never bothered reading up much on it.

ElkinFencer10

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »
Updated to reflect sold games

xelement5x

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 03:48:09 PM »
I will give you a pass since you have a NepNep avatar, solid stuff though.  Just have like 0 monies at the moment.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story