Author Topic: ...I'm still alive  (Read 778 times)

Dicer

...I'm still alive
« on: March 05, 2019, 12:01:26 PM »
Since the other place closed shop, I couldn't update the wonderful story of my so called life (I'm way prettier than Claire Danes)

Last time we checked in, I was no longer all homeless and shit thanks to the actual programs in San Diego to help poor fuckers that actually want to be helped. Well, I'm still living in the same spot, it's not much but it's a start and it's WAY better than some of the other places people end up in. The good news is I'm EMPLOYED. That's right motherfuckers I am a contributing member of society once again. It's an actual bitch to get work out here, especially with a gap in work history, but thanks to me pressing and a few connections I got me a jerb.

The sad news is, all my obey and all my other gaming stuff might be gone to the ANALS of history... I left all my stuff on the East coast, and well my remaining family is BONKERS. so while I might maybe possibly get my things, it's not looking too great.

But all in all considering where I was this time last year I can't really bitch and moan....well moaning I can do but for other sexier reasons.

So there ya go, that's the story...so far.

:dance:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: ...I'm still alive
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 01:30:41 PM »
Good deal, dicey.  I'm happy you're moving in the right direction, and good luck getting your Turbobs back from your nutter family.  :pray:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

gex

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »
The sad news is, all my obey and all my other gaming stuff might be gone to the ANALS of history... I left all my stuff on the East coast, and well my remaining family is BONKERS. so while I might maybe possibly get my things, it's not looking too great.
Good to hear things are good man, hope that Silent Debuggers is safe n sound :)

Dicer

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 12:56:07 PM »
Thanks guys, I actually work with a guy who used to work at Midway...he was there during the N64/Dreamcast era so I couldn't ask about Mortal Kombat, though he said it's plausible.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 10:11:28 PM »

:cry: :cry:

I'm super happy to hear you're alive and well brother!  We missed your silly ass!  :)

Dicer

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 02:06:14 PM »
Welp, my record collection is going away...but my gaming stuff for the moment is still intact.

Thankfully I got a good deal on a small form factor pc, and that's my emulation station for now, except SegaCD is playing audio at 2x speed, gotta figure that out.

Dicer

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:26:49 PM »
The Dicer saga continues...

So, I have a Lipoma in my leg (Fatty tumor)...no big deal except it has "cancerous characteristics" so I'll be seeing an Orthopedic surgeon on the 20th of May to deal with it.

Otherwise aside from a nasty bout of the Flu I'm alive.

Woot.