Author Topic: Cheap crap and other deals thread  (Read 1049 times)

xelement5x

Cheap crap and other deals thread
« on: August 13, 2019, 05:54:59 PM »
I've seen these a bit on other forums and figured I would start one here for funsies.

I'm a big fan of getting discounts on stuff so figured others might be as well.

2019.08.11 -17 Gamestop Weekly Ad: https://www.gamestop.com/WeeklyAd.html
Promo: $5 extra trade in credit for any game worth $2 or more, BOGO on shirts, and 40% off a lot of merch

Play Asia
A Hole New World for PS Vita, Limited Run of 1500 copies

Upcoming:
Two Tribes Collection by SuperRareGames for Switch.  Limited run of 5000 copies.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:04:00 PM by xelement5x »
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

xelement5x

Re: Cheap crap and other deals thread
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 05:55:28 PM »
I just got back from trading in a bunch or worthless last gen games to Gamestop and I just made like $165, $95 of which was just from the from promo bump.  Yeaaaah!  Saving for something like a PSVR maybe.

Wii Sports did me very well, I made like almost $9 for a copy I found at the thrift for 99c
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Cheap crap and other deals thread
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:18:35 AM »
With a name like 'A Hole New World', I was expecting something else.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles