Author Topic: Selling: PCE Memories Boxset: Dracula X 25th Anniversary PC Engine DUO Turbo  (Read 2049 times)

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Selling my extra unopened/sealed still in shipping box PCEWorks Akumajo Dracula X 25th Anniversary Box Set.

Purchased a duplicate by mistake. It's open to offers. Thanks to all interested parties. US shipping only.

Tony

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PCE-Memories-Boxset-Dracula-X-25th-Anniversary-PC-Engine-DUO-Turbo-Grafx-16/133251713841?hash=item1f066bcb31:g:a8YAAOSwBLJd0t~W

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:13:27 PM by AkumajoTonyX »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Tobias sucks.  Don't support the bum.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Tobias sucks.  Don't support the bum.

Is he the owner of PCEWorks? I just bought my Drac X stuff 'cause they're epic.
 :bonkthis:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Yep, that's him.  I don't particularly care about him profiteering off of commercial stuff (though his claims of barely turning a profit are complete bullpoop), but there's several people that have blamed his theft of translations and other homebrew stuff as why they don't work on PCE.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Yep, that's him.  I don't particularly care about him profiteering off of commercial stuff (though his claims of barely turning a profit are complete bullpoop), but there's several people that have blamed his theft of translations and other homebrew stuff as why they don't work on PCE.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. Well, hopefully I can find a good home for this box set. It is very well presented and worth the investment IMO. And I am open to any and all offers. Cheers.

:icon_cat_stoned:

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
...I don't particularly care about him ...
OP, remember Necro is just offering one opinion. Don't take his ramblings as what the rest of the forum feels. Tho, I'd take a guess his view is in the majority only because PCEWorks fans tend to stay on facebook rather than join the forums (gotta have a thick skin here).

I used to get butt hurt over PCEWorks, but I came to realize it does not directly effect me so why waste time worrying or getting heated over it. Again, just my take on the drama that occurred in the past...I've sure others have more interest/concern of the "repro's"

GLWYS!
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
...I don't particularly care about him ...
OP, remember Necro is just offering one opinion. Don't take his ramblings as what the rest of the forum feels. Tho, I'd take a guess his view is in the majority only because PCEWorks fans tend to stay on facebook rather than join the forums (gotta have a thick skin here).

I used to get butt hurt over PCEWorks, but I came to realize it does not directly effect me so why waste time worrying or getting heated over it. Again, just my take on the drama that occurred in the past...I've sure others have more interest/concern of the "repro's"

GLWYS!

Thanks! No problem. I take too many meds to get offended by mere words typed on a forum thread.  :dance:  The way I look at it is, the PCE has been discontinued for decades. If I can find actual, original games that have survived the millennia since, then cool. If, say, I lusted after a game that commands six figures nowadays, I have no qualms settling for a perfectly rendered alternative from Mr. Tobias. I do not have the luxury of wealth, nor the desire to limit myself to emulation. As long as I stay true and never falsely claim any of my softs to be what they're not, then I'm good. Cheers.

:P

Turboschmuck

I'm just curious to see where the energy drink ran off to. :)

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
I'm just curious to see where the energy drink ran off to. :)

Haha! I still have my Drac X energy drink still wrapped in bubble wrap, where it will be carefully preserved.

:mrgreen:

geise

Thanks for offering it here, but some of us oldies don't care or want anything from that guy. Facebook sure will pay you handsomely for it though. Someone from Tatsujin's pc-engine group will probably buy it off you.

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Thanks for offering it here, but some of us oldies don't care or want anything from that guy. Facebook sure will pay you handsomely for it though. Someone from Tatsujin's pc-engine group will probably buy it off you.

Already sold. Moderators, please close this thread. Thank you.