Author Topic: Getting that Voultar love  (Read 786 times)

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
Getting that Voultar love
« on: January 13, 2021, 02:39:58 PM »
Good ole Voultar tossing out silliness again on Twitter. So glad "we" getting the respect we need. I wonder if he even knows PCFX is gone? I know ppl dislike him, but I've never had any issues with how he goes about his ramblings. But then again, I'm also not a fan of the SNES...so ppl think I'm lame.

I've always known being on-line is no safe space from the BBS days, queue the Wonka meme of "first time on the internet?" here.
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Getting that Voultar love
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 07:54:05 PM »
The name sounds a tad familiar, but I don't really know who this guy is.  Was he on pcefx?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

xelement5x

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 11:05:02 PM »
The name sounds a tad familiar, but I don't really know who this guy is.  Was he on pcefx?

He's pretty big in the modding community for making custom RGB circuits and the like.  I'm not sure if he was ever on the old forums, normally we had guys like thesteve, turbokon and Keith (and many probably more) who were making circuits and stuff for pce hardware here.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 12:08:16 AM »
Heh.... I don't get out much.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

geise

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 09:23:48 PM »
You mean the custom ones he had Steve help him with? Lol. Remember, he was always hitting steve up in paul's old chad way back when. 2013 I believe. Also, LOL @ FM Towns. I'll go with that one.