Author Topic: Daito Battle Stick 307 Stick Assemble  (Read 370 times)

ovodomina

Daito Battle Stick 307 Stick Assemble
« on: February 23, 2022, 09:03:53 PM »
Hello, could someone help me? :-[

I have a Daito Battle Stick 307, and I had to dismantle the stick for maintenance...but I forgot how to assemble it... Could someone who has this control help me? Some photos follow.

(Sorry for my bad english rs....)

Thanks!

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
Re: Daito Battle Stick 307 Stick Assemble
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 12:33:48 PM »
I've never used that stick but a lot of pieces from your pick look similar to Happs and Sanwa. Maybe a diagram from Happs can help lead you in the right direction: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0008/4262/9179/files/506084000_xv.jpg

Some parts like the e-ring/retaining clip we know will go on the base of the shaft. Hopefully the rest will fall into logical place.

Worse case, try all the combinations till it works :) Can't be that many possibilities.
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

ovodomina

Re: Daito Battle Stick 307 Stick Assemble
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 02:43:00 PM »
I've never used that stick but a lot of pieces from your pick look similar to Happs and Sanwa. Maybe a diagram from Happs can help lead you in the right direction: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0008/4262/9179/files/506084000_xv.jpg

Some parts like the e-ring/retaining clip we know will go on the base of the shaft. Hopefully the rest will fall into logical place.

Worse case, try all the combinations till it works :) Can't be that many possibilities.

Thanks for helping! I dismantled a HAAP a few years ago, as well as a Sanwa which is on the same bench now.

I reassemble everything as it appears to be, but I feel there is something strange or wrong... There is no smooth return to the central position...