Author Topic: PC Engine Screen-shot quiz  (Read 61593 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: PC Engine Screen-shot quiz
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 05:42:10 PM »
I can't believe how long it took me to remember what it's from, I was thinking at first, New Zealand Story, but aha, it's Liquid Kid!

nat

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 03:28:55 AM »
Liquid Kids is correct!  ParanoiaDragon wins this round.

That means its your turn to post an image, if you like. Or, you can pass it off to someone else....

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »
Hmm, I'll try &, now that I think about it, I don't really have any software to crop something out, but, I'll see what I can do, maybe take a picture of just a sprite or tile by turning them off in ME.

Black Tiger

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »
Hmm, I'll try &, now that I think about it, I don't really have any software to crop something out, but, I'll see what I can do, maybe take a picture of just a sprite or tile by turning them off in ME.

Or you could get a volunteer to crop it for you. Someone who wouldn't mind disqualifying themselves for the next round(preferably not me).  :)
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 05:10:27 PM »
Alrighty, how about this?

Keranu

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 06:50:35 PM »
Aw man, you know, I thought it would take a while for somebody to come out of the woodwork to figure that out!  But I should've known you would've known such an obscure game ](*,)

Joe Redifer

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »
OK how about this one:

Anyone who can't guess this one 2 seconds after seeing this not only isn't a true PC Engine fan, but they hate every NEC/Hudson product with an extreme passion and probably has AIDS as well.  I can't believe nobody hasn't already guessed this one and I haven't even pressed "SUBMIT" on this post yet.  What is this, some kind of Sony fanboy forum?  Jeez!

Keranu

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 07:05:30 PM »
Hehehe  :mrgreen: . I love that game! That's definitely one of the most overlooked platformers out there.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2006, 07:05:50 PM »
OK how about this one:

Anyone who can't guess this one 2 seconds after seeing this not only isn't a true PC Engine fan, but they hate every NEC/Hudson product with an extreme passion and probably has AIDS as well.  I can't believe nobody has guessed this one yet and I haven't even pressed "SUBMIT" on this post yet.  What is this, some kind of Sony fanboy forum?  Jeez!

Pipe Dream / Blodia?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 07:06:21 PM »
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  I demand that you BAN yourself.  You are correct in your first post... kind of.

Keranu

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 07:07:26 PM »
I would commit Hari Kari on these forums if I could because of my failure of being a PCE fan nut, but unfortunately I don't have those kind of powers :( . Aaron, please ban me for my disgrace!

Joe Redifer

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 07:11:47 PM »
It's already been close to 4 or 5 minutes and nobody has guessed!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!!  And I thought Black_Tiger liked the system.  I guess not.

rolins

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »
Jeez, that's not even from a PC-Engine game. It's from the MSX boot screen, right?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 07:17:49 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do all of you hate the PC Engine so much?