Author Topic: [Q]It came from the desert  (Read 251 times)

Tatsujin

[Q]It came from the desert
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »
sorry guys, i have a price question for It came from the desert. is US$55 a OK price for that one or way too much? if not, what would be an acurate price?

since i'm really not into TG-16 games i have no clue about that.

any answers I appreciate a lot.

thx
tatsu :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

NeoStuey

Re: [Q]It came from the desert
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:44:35 PM »
Just did a quick search on Ebay and found there is one going for $29.99 + $12.00 international shipping from the US.

As I've only just joined the forum I'm still not sure on the rules for exteranl links especially concerning sales, so I haven't posted one. I'll just add that I've never used the seller before so can't make a personal recommendation one way or the other.

But it might help to decided what a fair price should be.  :)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 01:58:01 AM »
There's also one listed on ebay with an starting price of 3.99, but no bids yet and the auction ends in 12 hours.  Unless yours is complete or factory sealed, I wouldn't think it would be worth more than $10 (factory sealed, I'd say $20).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
$55 is way too much, you should be able to get that game for cheap.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Tatsujin

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 12:15:31 PM »
thanx a lot for your promt answers. the problem is that i know this guy who found it in a store somewhere in the states, so therefore it is easy for me to get the game into my living country. but when i see, that the game usualy goes for less than half the price, i better wait for an other opportunity.

thx again :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »
No problem. Sometimes when a gaming store has Turbo games out here, they like to really overcharge for them.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

NeoStuey

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
There's also one listed on ebay with an starting price of 3.99, but no bids yet and the auction ends in 12 hours.  Unless yours is complete or factory sealed, I wouldn't think it would be worth more than $10 (factory sealed, I'd say $20).

:oops: I'm going to have to remember to search using ebay.com. That super cheap listing never came up when using ebay.co.uk. :roll:

I'm off to see if there are any other bargains I'm missing out on. Thanks for the heads-up, Necromancer.  :D