Author Topic: RetroGames?  (Read 252 times)

Zaggart

RetroGames?
« on: March 21, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »
Howdy all!

I'm finally getting around to sending my Duo in to have the sound fixed on it (it fades in and out), but when I sent a question to the address listed on RetroGames website, I never received a response.  I sent the message again, and it's been about 3 weeks since, with no response.

Does anyone know if they're still around/fixing Duos?

Thanks!

TurboSage

Re: RetroGames?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 07:14:00 PM »
Hey Zaggart,

Yeah they still fix Duo's.  write an email to TZD and they'll get a hold of Retro Games for you.

BUT beware that when My Turbo broke a week before X-mas , it took me over a month to get any response from Retro Games, and when I sent my Duo in.  It took over a month to get it back.  AND, they never fixed my Duo, they just sent me a different one with the HuCard door broken off!  Which I'm already having problems with.  It takes for ever to load, and I get frozen screens of Death occasionally.

To this guys credit, he IS extremely busy, and is getting married really soon.  So I guess you just bare with him.

Hope you have lots of luck.
Josh

PS: I'm picking up a Brand new in box- Turbo Duo R, so I hope that fixes my Duo woes.

Zaggart

Re: RetroGames?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 11:21:00 PM »
So, does anyone know of a more "dependable" company that repairs Duos?  I'd rather not take any chances.