Author Topic: So why no TurboGrafx 16 / PC Engine collection for the PSP yet?  (Read 845 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: So why no TurboGrafx 16 / PC Engine collection for the PSP yet?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 11:11:53 AM »
Even though I've owned a GP2X for about a year now, I still invest in all the collections that come out for the PSP and DS, because I'm acquisitive and I want to encourage the release of more of them, and I like the special features.

Kitsune - pwnd be reading comprehension.  :lol:

There's nothing wrong with wanting it the legal way, even if you can already play it on a pocket linux.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Kitsunexus

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
There's nothing wrong with wanting it the legal way, even if you can already play it on a pocket linux.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it, EXCEPT THAT YOU'RE PAYING MONEY TO A GOVERNMENT THAT LIES TO YOU!

jimid2

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 07:54:43 AM »
Ahh, so if you have a GP2X why would you want a PSP version? The controls are much better on the GP2X and the PSP emulation wouldn't be terribly different.

As much as I love it, I'd never suggest that the GP2X gimp stick was "better" than the PSP's broken D-pad or analog nub... Lets face it, they all suck...

I have been eyeing evildragon's D-pad mod though - if they work up some more kits, I might go for that...  :twisted:

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it, EXCEPT THAT YOU'RE PAYING MONEY TO A GOVERNMENT THAT LIES TO YOU!

For Heaven's sake, what else would you expect a Government to do? I thought we'd killed off most of that '60s naivety by 1995...  :wink:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 07:56:23 AM by jimid2 »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 12:50:55 PM »
I have a inferiority complex, I hate everything that's over me. ;)