Author Topic: Guess who's back... and it's awesome to see this place  (Read 474 times)

D-Lite

Guess who's back... and it's awesome to see this place
« on: June 16, 2007, 03:38:01 PM »
Well I've been out of it for nearly a year and I won't get into it much right now.  I've had a lot of stuff going down in nearly every aspect of my life and now it's starting to calm down. 

First and foremost I'd like to apologize sincerely to anyone that has tried to contact me and hasn't gotten a response.  I just wasn't able to commit time to modding and answering the e-mails was an unfortunate casualty in that regard.  Again, I'm very sorry to anyone that has tried to contact me.

Second thing I have to say is I'm very impressed with everyone's efforts here.  In the short time I've been reading through threads here just now it's awesome how much progress has been made here in the mods!!  grahf, nice work on the mods and PCBs.  Cool cool stuff.  I'll be in touch  ;)   And it's great seeing that the Duo sound problems have gotten further attention and seems to be solved.

So, going forward, I'm back and should be available by e-mail and PM here again.  Please note that I'm not here on business and I'm not trying to take mod work off anyone's plate here, but feel free to contact me.  I'm here to learn and share what I can.

Take care guys
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

nat

Re: Guess who's back... and it's awesome to see this place
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 04:36:29 PM »
D-Lite!

nodtveidt

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
HEY! He's back! :D

I know I got pretty irritated when you didn't respond, but I fixed the problem with my CDROM unit myself anyways. Just good to know you're still alive.

D-Lite

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 05:16:39 PM »
HEY! He's back! :D

I know I got pretty irritated when you didn't respond, but I fixed the problem with my CDROM unit myself anyways. Just good to know you're still alive.
I saw that, sorry man, really.  I had no idea what was going on and saw mention of it in a thread just now.  If you need anything now, let me know.
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

nodtveidt

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 05:21:14 PM »
Nah it's all good, no hard feelings or anything. The machine works fine now, but my wife and I were kinda worried that something bad had happened to you. Good to see you're still around.

vestcoat

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 12:50:58 PM »
Hey, welcome back.

TR0N

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
Congrats on getting back here.

Btw i still need my, Duo-R modded i got a pile of u.s hucards that i can't play  ](*,)

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

MotherGunner

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 09:08:10 AM »
Holy crap, welcome back!! man!!

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)