Author Topic: PC Engine GT  (Read 271 times)

MajesticManatee

PC Engine GT
« on: September 29, 2002, 01:37:00 PM »
I recently acquired a PC Engine GT (the handheld).  I thought I was getting a Turbo Express, so I was a little distressed when I discovered that the only game that would work in the GT was the Japanese version of Sidearms that came with it.

Does anyone know if the Kisado convertor will work both ways?  ie, will I be able to play my TG16 hucards in the GT if I manage to find one?  Or is there something else I need to be looking for?

Thanks,
MM

BioWulf

Re: PC Engine GT
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 06:35:00 PM »
As far as I know, the Konverter does both... But rest assured, if you got a GT, you are lucky. Not only that it's rare and worth slightly more than the Turbo, There are also more Japanese Games available than T-Grafx games on the second hand and online market.

P.S. Did you notice if it has low sound? That's important to me 'cause all pce's and turbos I have encountered had the problem. Mine is coming next week (turbo express, boxed and new, but with low sound as well)

MidEngine

PC Engine GT
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 06:00:41 AM »
Where can I pick up one of these convertors/konvertors?  

I've got a PC Engine and a CoreGrafx, plus a TG16 and a Turbo Express, so would like to have the ability to play some of my Jap games on the TE (and vice-versa).

Black Tiger

PC Engine GT
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 07:31:12 PM »
Don't bother with a convertor.

You can pick up an actual Turbo Express for a similar price or less.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum