Author Topic: Far East of Eden: Ziria on X-Box Live Arcade  (Read 667 times)

SuperDeadite

Far East of Eden: Ziria on X-Box Live Arcade
« on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:12 AM »
Not sure which board to put this on but, Ziria is soon comming to X-Box Live Arcade.  I'm guessing this is going to be a Japan only Live release, but hey you never know.  As for as I know, this is the first PC-Engine CD game to be available on any downloadable console format.  Maybe we'll get Sapphire one day.  :pray:
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Keranu

Re: Far East of Eden: Ziria on X-Box Live Arcade
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »
That's awesome! I hope it gets an English translation.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 05:21:20 AM »
I wonder if it'll be the PCE version or one/all of the cell phone games. I'd prefer the cell phone games since it'd be the only chance for me to ever play them.

If Hudson is willing to make it, why didn't they put it out sooner to push Ziria 360 sales?

Hopefully they'll bring both out over here, but the current Hudson Ent. is worse than the old NEC/TTI.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »
Damn, that'd be a reason for me to buy a 360 if it came out here.

kenomac78

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
since most games all under the 500 meg limit, there could be many many PCE games on xbl.  if some of those cd games came to the US id buy one instantly. if xbl started puting them out en masse like it is with the wii, then  game on!

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 01:01:28 AM »
since most games all under the 500 meg limit, there could be many many PCE games on xbl.  if some of those cd games came to the US id buy one instantly. if xbl started puting them out en masse like it is with the wii, then  game on!

Lots of PCE CD games are 5 - 50 megs without the PCM and CD sound. If the sound was compressed, PCE CD games on XBLA would be no problem.

GUTS

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »
I would actually pay around $20 for a download of this if they translated it into English on Live Arcade.  I'm sure hudson still has the source code somewhere, they should get on having someone translate it so they can make some $$$ on a good game instead of the complete shit they've given people recently.

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 05:38:55 AM »
This won't make it to America. It is "Too Japanese" for us.  :x

turbofan1

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 09:45:40 AM »

You hit the nail right on the head.Unfortunately thats what allot people don't seem to understand.The reason none of these games have been released here.

Black Tiger

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »

You hit the nail right on the head.Unfortunately thats what allot people don't seem to understand.The reason none of these games have been released here.

Except for Kabuki Klash.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 06:46:47 PM »
Well, it's not too Japanese for me!  You know, anime is really big, & I think that's helping kids get some idea of Japanese culture.......but, even then, it's looking unlikely it'll ever happen.

Black Tiger

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 12:26:36 AM »
Well, it's not too Japanese for me!  You know, anime is really big, & I think that's helping kids get some idea of Japanese culture.......but, even then, it's looking unlikely it'll ever happen.

I keep getting comments on my Youtube videos how Tengai Makyou is such a rip off of Naruto or vice versa. If shows like Naruto and Inuyasha can make it over here, I don't see the problem with Far East Of Eden.

Nintega Turbine Trio-CBS

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 03:51:43 PM »

I keep getting comments on my Youtube videos how Tengai Makyou is such a rip off of Naruto or vice versa. If shows like Naruto and Inuyasha can make it over here, I don't see the problem with Far East Of Eden.

XD kids say the darndest things.

Keranu

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 05:34:52 PM »

XD kids say the darndest things.
Hahaha, indeed!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 07:58:35 PM »
XD kids???