Author Topic: Turbo duo With Very low Voice effects, even with a home theather.  (Read 369 times)

LEO EL INCOMPARABLE

I have a turbo duo. When i play any game for example: cotton -
when the character dies or make any voice, the voice is so low so i can't hear almost nothing. If i put the volume louder, of course i will hear something, but it still very low even with loud volume. the problem is present on the magic engine emulator. if any of you have some information about, please post it.

LEO EL INCOMPARABLE

Re: Turbo duo With Very low Voice effects, even with a home theather.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:58:25 AM »
Some body !!!!   Help Meeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!
jejeje!!!!!!11

Platinumfungi

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:09:45 AM »
Audio problems on Turbo Duos seem to stem from either:
A.) capacitors that have gone bad
B.) the laser lens need to be replaced

Both of these issues are pretty easy to fix if you have any experience with electronics.  There are guides here in the Repair/Mod Forum if you look around.  Or you can always ask someone here to fix it for you for a fee.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:54:44 AM »
when the character dies or make any voice, the voice is so low so i can't hear almost nothing. If i put the volume louder, of course i will hear something, but it still very low even with loud volume. the problem is present on the magic engine emulator. if any of you have some information about, please post it.

Do you mean, "the problem is *not* present on the magic engine emulator"?

I ask because the way you've written it, the problem is present in the emu, and on your Duo. If that's the case then I think that's probably just the way the game is made.

D-Lite

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 08:57:33 PM »

Do you mean, "the problem is *not* present on the magic engine emulator"?

I ask because the way you've written it, the problem is present in the emu, and on your Duo. If that's the case then I think that's probably just the way the game is made.
This is an important question.

I found the IC responsible for the voices in games and have the replacement part if needed. 
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com