Author Topic: Japanese Virtual Console titles for Europe and Australia  (Read 419 times)

Keranu

Re: Japanese Virtual Console titles for Europe and Australia
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 07:02:37 PM »
Very interesting.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »
thats scary to think of for people who spent whopping  amounts of cash on US superCD2s' , haha. Good think I didn't  :mrgreen: Hmm... but do you really think that the value of the rare superCd2s' will go down? Will it really be the death of the collectors market?  :-k

esteban

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »
thats scary to think of for people who spent whopping  amounts of cash on US superCD2s' , haha. Good think I didn't  :mrgreen: Hmm... but do you really think that the value of the rare superCd2s' will go down? Will it really be the death of the collectors market?  :-k
It would be awesome if it killed the collector's market, but I fear that it won't change things much.

In fact, one could argue that an increased interest (a larger audience) for CD games will inevitably increase demand (the number of buyers). This would drive prices up even higher.

I would love to buy games for reasonable prices, but with my luck, it won't happen.
  |    | 

Turbo D

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »
I would love to buy games for reasonable prices too. It would really suck if the prices went up even higher   #-o

nat

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 12:40:01 PM »
Prices will either go up or not change much at all.

I say there is zero chance anything gets cheaper.

Dark Fact

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »
Exactly, and in the free market, sellers can charge an arm and a leg if they felt like it.

That said, how are the PAL versions of these games? Any better? Worse?

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!