Author Topic: "Image Fight" High Scores  (Read 843 times)

esteban

Re: "Image Fight" High Scores
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 05:56:17 PM »

Holy crap, I need to re-visit Image Fight. I am not pleased with my non-mastery of it. :)
  |    | 

rag-time4

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »
Woke up early and was able to 1CC Recruit Class - Auto Fire - Score: 472,000

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
High score table updated! Sorry for the delay! Very impressive! Have you tried playing without auto fire?

Obfuscate

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 04:33:00 AM »

High score table updated! Sorry for the delay! Very impressive! Have you tried playing without auto fire?

Thanks, I messed with just about everything a little bit. Maybe I should hook up my Turbo Stick and give the single shot mode another go. I feel uncomfortable with a regular pad without auto fire. I may have to play some again soon, I had a ton of fun with both Image Fight games this winter. I was able to beat the leader class but not 1CC it - didn't play much Captian but put some time in CP just for the absurd hardness of it which was fun for awhile. The recruit class is def the most fun because it's hard but not stupid hard.

A tip that helped me on the 3, 5, 6 bosses for sure is have speed/pod shot turbo switch up and find the weak spot get your pod on it and the pod shot just destroys the bosses. That 6th boss pissed me off like crazy till I figured that out then he became pretty easy. Works on leader class also.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:44:57 AM by Obfuscate »