Author Topic: "Nexzr/Nexzr Special" High Scores  (Read 1256 times)

Opethian

Re: "Nexzr/Nexzr Special" High Scores
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 01:11:46 PM »

Damn Shubi how do you break 600k?!?

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

ceti alpha

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
Nice Opeth. Glad to see you're playin' this super game! :D

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Opethian

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
I gotta obey!!!

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

ceti alpha

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 06:03:09 PM »
Thanks for putting Opeth's score in the proper category, nat. I was sorta wondering why Ope was so amazed at how shubi broke 600,000k. heh

Obfuscate

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
I'm late on this one but man what a game. Beat it for the first time without a continue today.

My Current High Scores:

Mission Complete - 2,411,250
Score Attack - 433,940
Time Attack - 4:22:90

ceti alpha

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 11:56:20 AM »
I'm late on this one but man what a game. Beat it for the first time without a continue today.

My Current High Scores:

Mission Complete - 2,411,250
Score Attack - 433,940
Time Attack - 4:22:90

Love the Nexzr love.  :mrgreen:

It's soon time for me to pop this sucker in. It's been FAR too long. Oh, and take photos!!  :P I take your word for it, of course, but it just makes it more official and less likely for the board to get hijacked by trolls just putting up numbers.

Nicely done, btw!  :clap:

I'm assuming you completed the game on the default difficulty?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:58:48 AM by ceti alpha »

Obfuscate

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 12:52:46 PM »
Default difficulty, not sure why the pics won't show but here's a link to the screen shots I took of the scores. Again great game, best shooter I've played in a while!! I think it is time for you to pop it in again Ceti, I know I'm going to keep playing the next couple weeks!!

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/nexzrreg.jpg/

http://img26.imageshack.us/i/nexzrcarnival.jpg/

ceti alpha

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »
Default difficulty, not sure why the pics won't show but here's a link to the screen shots I took of the scores. Again great game, best shooter I've played in a while!! I think it is time for you to pop it in again Ceti, I know I'm going to keep playing the next couple weeks!!

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/nexzrreg.jpg/

http://img26.imageshack.us/i/nexzrcarnival.jpg/

Awesome!

Nexzr is quite possibly my favourite shooter I've played so far, though you wouldn't be able to tell by my pitiful score. lol. I'm going to have to rectify that. :)

Obfuscate

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 12:16:56 AM »
Thanks, I stayed home from work yesterday and I put about 7 hours in on Nexzr. Later in the day I got in a zone and that's when I cleared it without a continue. Tried again this morning without the same luck so I think I have a lot of playing to do to be able to be consistant. I live in Minnesota so winter is my gaming months and I think this may be my best game experiance this winter. The game is just put together so well and I love the carnival modes also.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 03:11:00 AM »
... not sure why the pics won't show...

Use the "embed this image - forum" link, and feel free to trim out the unnecessary extra url= stuff and link to imageshack; you can quote this message to see links used above.  :wink:

Well done, by the way.  Someday (likely in 2032) I'll get a copy of Nexzr to give you guys a feeble run for your money.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Obfuscate

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 03:47:16 AM »
Thanks Necro, get the summer carnival one as I know you have high score in soldier blade caravan so you'd probably really like this one also. I got my copy pretty cheap, $26.

ceti alpha

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 04:46:12 AM »
Thanks Necro, get the summer carnival one as I know you have high score in soldier blade caravan so you'd probably really like this one also. I got my copy pretty cheap, $26.

Damn. That was a great deal. I wasn't so fortunate. I ended up paying close to $60 on mine, but it was my very first purchase, so... heh. The prices for Nexzr were pretty low for a while there a year or two ago.

Obfuscate

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 04:54:40 AM »
I think I lucked out, the auction just said Summer Carnival 93 and no referance to Nexzr so I think many probably missed it. It was last summer on ebay, I sat on it without playing waiting till I needed a good shooter fix and a week ago was the time and I was very pleased.

ceti alpha

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 04:59:34 AM »
I think I lucked out, the auction just said Summer Carnival 93 and no referance to Nexzr so I think many probably missed it. It was last summer on ebay, I sat on it without playing waiting till I needed a good shooter fix and a week ago was the time and I was very pleased.

Sweet deals. Gotta love it when that happens. Perfect game to get a sweet deal on, too. :)

Obfuscate

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 11:29:20 PM »
Been playing here and there and think I'm going to hold off on playing the regular mode for the time being. Here is my current high score.